Mam Start Silicone Pacifier (2 Pack)

by MAM

#24 in Pacifiers

Mam start silicone pacifier (2 pack)

Yes boil them for about 2 mins.
I just purchased this item and misplaced the instructions that came with it. Does anyone know how to sanitize the mam bpa free pacifiers for first use? Put them in boiling water? Help!
Start your review of Mam Start Silicone Pacifier (2 Pack)!
Valrico, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son's first pacifier that he would even keep in his mouth after trying nearly 8 different brands of other ones.. great value as well!
Lexington
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daugther loves her MAM pacifiers its the best thing we could of purchased besides the NUK ones which she loves just as much too.
Ivanhoe, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
Only binky my son would take. These were life savers (and nipple savers) lol. He’s 7 months and will only take mam brand binkies
Alexandria, LA
This is the only pacifier my daughter will take. Also, there are so many cute designs, unisex ones as well. Love these!
Macedon, Ny
This was the only type of pacifier my daughter would take when she was first born. Its helps that they were cute too :)
Snellville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My favorite pacifiers for my seven months old baby. They are cute and very calming. I totally recommend it.
Chickamauga, Ga
My kids never took these before so I'm not sure if I should buy these for my friends baby shower ...
Ringgold, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The only pacifier my son will take! I'm so grateful I was gifted these at my shower.
Lake George , NY
These are the only pacifiers that my three girls would use. I highly recommend them.
Vancouver , BC
Mam Start Silicone Pacifier (2 Pack) uploaded by Milica P.
I read about MAM pacifiers online, months before my daughter was born and generally they had really good reviews, but I couldn’t find them anywhere. Finally when my daughter was born I found them at a local Walmart. They were cute, small, lightweight and stylish. I was so happy to get my hands on them! The MAM pacifier has a curved look with holes for air, which prevents skin irritation around the mouth area. The soft silicone nipple promotes orthodon'tic care and development by adapting to the babies mouth. Its BPA free and comes with a sterilization case that can be put in the microwave instead of boiling in hot water. This definitely makes the sterilization time faster, when needed. The pacifier clip is sleek and fits all pacifiers and teether’s created by MAM. Overall, I found that the pacifier really did keep my daughter calm and she preferred it over other brand pacifiers.