MAM Start Silicone - Girl - Newborn - 2 Pk uploaded by Abigail B.MAM Start Silicone - Girl - Newborn - 2 Pk uploaded by Melissa F.MAM Start Silicone - Girl - Newborn - 2 Pk uploaded by Melissa C.

BY MAM #77 in Pacifiers

Start Silicone Girl Newborn 2pk see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Joanne H.
MAM was the only brand of pacifier my first child would take, so for our next child we bought these in hopes that they will take them as well. We really like MAN brand. The box they come in can also be used to sanitize the pacifiers. And the sizes are appropriate.
Kelsey S.
We actually received this pacifier as a sample! We tried a different brand first, and it made her gag! But we tried this one second, and it works! She is a breast-fed baby, so the fact that these nipples are kind of smooshed, I think that it helps!
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
I like that this pacifier is small and lightweight but my newborn doesn’t like it. While it is designed for proper oral development and comfort, it doesn’t stay in her mouth. I had higher expectations.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Cassadee L.
My baby is not much of a pacifier kid (she is more of a thumb sucker). She will on occasion sooth herself on this product. She seems to enjoy it when she uses it. It come free with a bottle from the same maker. (She does not like that particular bottle)
Melissa F.
I love this Mam pacifier as much as my little one does. We initially got one for free from a target registry gift bag and have bought more since. Our baby was born small and the other newborn pacifiers we brought were too big and covered her nose. After a friend made me aware that the ones I was using were a risk I pulled out the Mam newborn pacifier and our baby instantly took a liking to it. The design allowed for her nose not to be obstructed and can easily be attached to a pacifier clip. I also don't have to worry about her spitting up with the pacifier in her mouth. I'm not sure if that's a concern with other pacifiers but with the Mam she easily spits the pacifier but is also able to spit up with the pacifier still in her mouth. The pacifier also has an orthodontic claim which is a comforting fact as well. Not to mention they are relatively inexpensive at Walmart. If we lose one I know I will be able to buy a new one with ease especially if we are traveling.
Abigail B.
Oklahoma City, OK
My baby love ❤️ this pacifier
l like the cutie design..
Try other pacifiers but this one is her favorite.
Get some more for my baby boy due in June..
Christa L.
Wichita, KS
My daughter hates this pacifier, it could just be because she isn't a pacifier baby? Who knows?! She will only take it when she is beyond frustrated. I received it in my Target Registry so for the moms wanting to try before you buy, I would recommend getting it that way first. Hopefully this helps someone!
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Received a sample of this pacifier from target and also Amazon in there baby registry packages. These are awesome! Only Pacifier baby likes and stays in her mouth well. I will be purchasing bigger sizes as she grows!
Nicole R.
Columbus, OH
My daughter received these at the hospital. We waited a little while before we let her have a pacifier. But she instantly fell in love with these ones. Now it's the only brand we use. Easy to clean by boiling for 3 to 5 minutes
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
At what age did you transition to a bigger pacifier. The next size up says 0 to 6 months and my three-month-old spits them out.