MAM Start Silicone - Boy - Newborn - 2 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by keren a.

BY MAM #78 in Pacifiers

Start Silicone Boy Newborn 2pk see more...

Leann C.
Oakland, CA
The MAM newborn pacifiers were the only pacifiers my baby would take the first few weeks of his life. The nipple shape and size were perfect for his little mouth and they were the only pacifiers that he could use at the time that wouldn't fall out. He loved them so much he would suck on them super hard. I didn't find that he experienced any nipple confusion when using these pacifiers either. We upgraded to the MAM 0-6 month pacifiers and he loves those too.
Kimbrea M.
Kankakee, IL
My baby boy loved these pacifiers! This was actually the only one he would take. I disliked the pacifiers the hospitals tend to give out. I received two in my target registry bag and ran back to purchase more when I saw he liked them. I would highly recommend these pacifiers.
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau
My newborn doesn't care much for pacifiers unless I'm at work. This is the only brand shell take from my fiance and mother in law. She enjoys the comfort since were breastfeeding.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Vannesa C.
Butner, NC
My little one loves these pacifiers! I think the nipple shape is perfect for newborn babies. My son is about to be 3 months old and we tried switching him to another pacifier for older babies since hes not a newborn anymore but he doesn't really like them or their nipple shape. This is his go to pacifier so i definitely recommend! Plus they're really cute. :)
keren a.
crowley la
My son loves these pacifiers. I always have to keep an extra one just in case I lose one to have as back up. The nipple is supper soft and it always calms him when he is cranky. It is also super a affordable as well.
mary n.
Orange, CA
These are very cute, soft silicone pacifiers. Though my child didn't really like these. Very small size, but perfect for newborn. Comes in different designs. Not expensive compared to other brands. You can get them at walmart or target or babyrus.
samantha s.
Davenport, FL
My son loves it and its our go to at nap time. Perfect pacifier its bpa free, soft nipple, shaped for soothing comfort, and perfect size. Great for the price and I recommend having multiple just in case because you never know when you will need it.
Victoria R.
These are perfect for newborns but my child did not like them because she was having issues with pacifiers. After newborns stage these are just way too small.
Victoria G.
This is our go to binky for our 3 week old son & it comes with a case that you can sterilize the pacifiers in.