BY MAM

Mam Soft Supple Edge Teething Pacifiers - Pink (6 months) Ultra soft silicone nipple The orthodontic MAM nipple is ideal for baby's jaw and teeth development Thanks to the anti-slip surface the soother stays easily in baby's mouth The supple teething... see more...

Daysha S.
Daysha S.
My girls loved these pacifiers. I brought these for my 3 girls mainly because my eldest daughter loved them. They have cute designs and this far none of my girls have needed braces. I now buy these whenever I'm invited to a baby shower
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
My baby did not like this product. Im not sure why. NAM has great reviews but my baby does not like it. No it didnt meet my expectations
Leea S.
Leea S.
Horse Cave, KY
My son is not picky when it comes pacifiers , any brand will do. I, however, am fond of these because they do not leave as much of a red ring around the mouth as some do. Good purchase.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
These are so cute and come in so many different colors! I love the look! Unfortunately our baby wouldn't use them all the time. She was super picky about the type of pacifier she would take!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Julian, Wv
My youngest loved these and we did too! They were really cute and the glow in the dark ones are great for in the middle of the night when they wake up hunting for a binky! It's easy to spot!