MAM Silicone Nipples 4+ Months Vented Flow/4+ months 2.0 ea (pack of 4)

by Sassy

Easy switch between mum and Mam. A nipple which babies instinctively like because it feels so familiar.

Do these nipples fit on to any baby bottle ?
I've heard mixed things about these bottles and nipples. Is it true that even the smallest stage flows faster than other brands?
Are they soft as they say??
Start your review of MAM Silicone Nipples 4+ Months Vented Flow/4+ months 2.0 ea (pack of 4)!
North East, MD
This SAVED me in the beginning of breastfeeding and helped me get over the extremely painful hump that most new mom's go through. My nipples were dry, cracked, and bleeding and this made it so I didn't have to give up on nursing. I nursed my daughter to 14 months before she weaned herself.
Las Vegas, NV
I found this in a small grocery stores and never heard of the brand before until then. My son is quite picky with the flow speed; these MAM nipples are soft and fast enough of a flow. Easy to clean and cheap to replace.
Waco, TX
Hands down best baby brand out there! They offer the best bottles out there. No leak no fuss bottles and nipples. Offer different flow speeds as well. I have used these for the past 6 months with my baby!
Glendale, AZ
My son has a lip tie amd is breast fed. Had trouble with lots of other bottles. We only needed him to take wvery now and then so i could sleep. And these were really nice for all that
I Hated these! They were either way too (took 20 min to drink 1oz of formula) or way to fast(constantly choking and spitting up). I returned them and switched to another brand.
Newport, MI
These go with the Mam bottles are amazing. It's all we use in our house and it's the only kind my breast fed nephew will use.
boca raton, FL
My son loves MAM! I don't know what it is about the nipples, i guess every baby is different but anyone i have mentioned mam products to has tried and their baby enjoyed them as well. i love that you can buy nipples you need separate as the baby grows
Smith Mills, KY
Mam is the only bottles that would work for my little one! I absolute love them and suggest anyone to try! Not too expensive but right in the middle. If I have another kid we will definitely be buys mam bottles again
I decided to try these out with my youngest daughter. She really likes the shape of the nipple. The shape allows her to have to work less to control the flow of milk. These are my favorite we have tried so far.
Richmond, TX
These are the best nipples ever. These were a life saver for my child that had colic. Also, I loved the shape of the nipple to help reduce teeth malformation as well as he different flows that were available. Also, this brand has a great self sterilizing ability.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...