Mam Papaul's Mam Papauls Red Velvet Cake and Frosting Mix, 26.66 oz, Pack of 6

by Mam Papaul's

With original frosting mix- An Historical Memoir: So many stories of the origins of cakes and pastries recall the days of the Belle Epoque, with all its sophistication and style- Oftentimes, these recipes are lost through the generations, but not this time! My grandmother - Mam Papaul - was not a lady of high society- How she came upon these recipes remains a family mystery and a perpetual favorite- Bake them with love for your family and friends while enjoying a piping hot cup of Cafe au Lait Nancy Wilson, President- 29- Unit of Measure: OZ- Case Pack Size: 6 SKU: KEHE1543

Is this not available anymore?
Is this flavorful???
Start your review of Mam Papaul's Mam Papauls Red Velvet Cake and Frosting Mix, 26.66 oz, Pack of 6!
How would you rate this product?
4 months ago
Purchased at: Trader Joe's
I LOVE anything with red velvet flavor, honesty, I think this is my number one guilty pleasure. I should be running from anything with the word SUGAR (LOL) but instead I’m going to be consistent at thriving to surviving being a sugarholic, I KNOW, stay on topic! ROTFL....this cake mix is amazing, easy to make and very flavorful! Strongly recommend! By the way, I run across this brand at my local specialty grocery store! It’s was reasonably priced. I can’t wait to try the king cake and Beignet mix; which can be purchased from the brands website!
4 years agoMiami, FL
This is the best red velvet cake. I used to buy it at World Market and was so upset when they stopped stocking it, or it wasn't there at my local one. But bingo, anything is available on the internet. I make this often for birthdays and it's always finished.
4 years agoBasking Ridge, NJ
This red velvet cake tastes great like other red velvet cakes. This is probably my favorite cake batter to use.
5 years ago
YUM YUM YUM red velvet cake is good, but this brand is even better. I highly recommend.