BY MAM

Mam pacifier mini air for 0-6 months (2 pack) see more...

Heather D.
Athens
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My baby is breastfed, and most breastfed babies don’t take a pacifier or at least that’s what I’ve been told numerous times. Anyways this is the only brand of pacifiers she will take!
Maybe because of the shape I don’t really know but if any breastfed moms out there need some help try this brand! They’re cheap and my baby loves it!
Karen P.
Brea, CA
These fit my 6 week old baby’s mouth so well. I tried this out for the first time after having used 2 different brands. Normally I have to tickle my baby’s lips a few times for him to take a pacifier but after 1 shot, he took this one right away. I do recommend getting a clip because babied tend to spit out the pacifier without realizing it.

It’s also an added bonus this comes with 2 pacifiers and a carrying case.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After going through at least a dozen different brands this is the only one my baby would take! She loves them! They aren’t expensive and can be bought at meijer/target/baby store ext. they come in very cute designs. I prolly have 50 laying around my house😂
Kelsie F.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only pacifier my 4 month old daughter will take. I tried some other brands when it was time to replace her newborn sized MAM but she refused them. The MAMs are light and the outside fits her face well. I tried some from Avent, and they were just too heavy and they have no curve to them so there was a gap between her mouth and the shield part. It just felt to bulky and she would spit it out after a minute. The actual nipple part of the MAM 0-6 isn’t much bigger than the newborn size, the shield just seems to be a bit thicker and you can tell it’s slightly heavier. But again, the MAMs are lighter than others I’ve tried, and I love the case that comes with them.
Ileen G.
ANAHEIM, CA
My daughter is inlove with these pacifiers! Its the only ones she will really take! These are life savers when you're preparing a bottle and dont want baby to cry or when your baby wants something to suckle on while she falls asleep.
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are literally the ONLY pacifiers my little ones will take! We love them. I feel like at the newborn age they can hold these in their mouths better than any of the other brands with a straighter nipple or slanted nipple. They're also pretty good for breastfed babies!
Dani K.
Springfield, MO
Baby loves mam! She won't take any other pacifier, which is sometimes unfortunate but it's fine :) they didn't give her nipple confusion. We have them in every size. I recommend these definitely to first parents and definitely breastfeeding moms.
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I never wanted to get my newborn son into pacifiers, but when I was talked into buying the MAM pacies I was super thankful! It's the only pacifier my little one actually likes. I also love the glow in the dark feature. this would be my recommended pacifier for first time mommies! :)
Kirstin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This was my baby's favorite pacifier! I bought 4 or 5 different types of pacifiers but the MAM brand was by far her favorite. The price is great and so is the quality. They were easy to clean and the colors were cute and colorful. She had a few of them before she started sucking her thumb.
Melisa J.
Trenton
Mam pacifiers are the only pacifier my son would take to obviously I love this product as it was able to help soothe him. Also they are very affordable and are on sale alot.
Ciara B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I just purchased these and accidentally misplaced the lip instructions/paper that came with it. Does anyone know how to sanitize these for first usage? Can or do I put them in boiling water? I'm also told the plastic case that comes with it is microwave sanitizer safe.
Amber P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Are these good pacis?
Michelle C.
Xenia, OH
What period baby's like this brand?
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do you find these too small for your baby's mouth?