Mam Pacifier Day-Night for 6 Months+ (3 Pack) uploaded by Lilliana C.

BY MAM

Mam pacifier day-night for 6 months+ (3 pack) see more...

Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Mam is the this only paci my son will take. I love all of the different designs & colors. The sanitizing case comes in handy for cleaning or storing when traveling.
Emily W.
When my son was a newborn, we use the Soothie pacifiers, but he started developing a preference for the pacifiers because he loves to hold on to the "button," on the front. Now that he is older, these are the only pacifiers we use. We stash them on the nightstand in his nursery, in the diaper bag, the car & everywhere in between. The glow in the dark pacifiers are a lifesaver in the middle of the night. Worth every penny!
Ashley S.
Louisville, KY
These are the only Pacifier my son would take. It was the kind the hospital used. He did start the 6+ months earlier because he liked the bigger ones. Beware, though, these are a blessing and a curse. I love the glow in the dark one, it was easy to find when I had to get up in the middle of the night.
Jill B.
Tacoma, WA
These paci's are the only ones my daughter will take. We have tons of them in her room, in the car, in the living room, in the diaper bag....really just everywhere. I love that they don't take up her whole face and the designs aren't obnoxious like some other brands. Cute and simple.
Mandy M.
Brazoria, TX
These are the only type of pacifier my littest would take. I love that the night time ones glow in the dark. They are easy to find, in case they are dropped. They are pretty affordable and a good quality. I definitely recommend these!
Kayla T.
Seriously the best invention! The glow in the dark one comes in handy every single night and these are the ONLY pacifiers my son has taken since he was born including the soothie they give in the hospital!
krista v.
I think that they are wonderful quality and did not break down at all when my babies used them. I think that they are a little more expensive however, for your child it is well worth paying a little extra to know they are happy and safe.
Jess S.
Portland, ME
Another lifesaver...these have helped our 2.5 year old son sleep through the night since he was 8 weeks old! The glow-in-the-dark ones are ESSENTIAL so babies (or you) can grab them in the middle of the night (when capable).
Seana S.
Ravenna , MI
Only binnkys my daughter would use. i love that they are cute and also come in a convenient case. Only down fall is they are a tad pricey. how ever a happy baby is worth it.
Lilliana C.
Stickney, IL
LOVE THESE!!! My daughter was piicky and would only take this pacifier. They are easy to clean. Can't express how much the glow in the dark one comes in handy at night!!! l