MAM Original - Pacifier 6+ Months

The BPA-free MAM Air Pacifier's award winning design features MAM's lightest shield. Developed by leading pediatric dentists and developmental psychologists to provide maximum comfort and style for babies over six months old, MAM's cutting-edge pacifiers combine technological innovation and trendsetting design to help give babies a healthy start in life. Orthodontic, Symmetrical Nipple All MAM pacifiers feature an orthodontically correct nipple design that allows little ones to safely satisfy their sucking reflex while maintaining proper jaw and tooth alignment. Ideal for Healthy Oral Development MAM offers a variety of pacifier sizes that suit a range of developmental stages to create a perfect fit for baby's oral cavity while providing the greatest amount of safety and comfort. Each nipple individually adapts to baby's mouth so it is always in the right position. Gentle on Baby's Skin MAM Air Pacifier's curved shield with extra-large award winning air holes allows skin to breathe, creating a comfortable fit that's gentle on baby's skin. Easy to Clean MAM Pacifiers are top-rack dishwasher safe and come in an easy to use sterilizing box that can also be used as a carry case. To use the box's self-sterilizing feature, simply place pacifiers and the indicated amount of water into a clean box and microwave as directed. Pacifiers are sterilized within 3 minutes. BPA Free and Baby Safe Like all MAM products, MAM pacifiers are BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-Compliant. About MAM Real Solutions for Real Parenting. MAM knows that being a parent is not always easy. For over 35 years we've been obsessed with making innovative products that are smart and simple to use to provide parents solutions and babies the best start in life. One 2 Pack will be selected at random during time of shipment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAM Original - Pacifier 6+ Months!
Charmz F.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
MAM Original - Pacifier 6+ Months uploaded by Charmz F.
This one specifically has been my daughter's favorite since she was born even though theyre made for 6 months. Kept her soft spot (moyera) from lowering.. n stayed inside which she liked. Literally the best.. she tried the 3 months at 3 months n it wasnt the same though.. at 5 months still her favorite
Kristal K.
Webster, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 6
These were the only pacifiers my son would take. He loved them. They were affordable and easy to clean.
Ana W.
Henderson, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
MAM Original - Pacifier 6+ Months uploaded by Ana W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Most beloved pacifiers for day and for the night. We have different brands, but mostly MAM. there are only three at the photo, but actually we have 6 or even 8 of them. They do not fall out from the mouth, baby does not try to pull them out, they are perfect for a nap or a overnight's sleep. I love their cute designs and pictures that don’t loose colors, it’s convenient to wash, can be sterilized. The water that remains inside the nipple is usually quickly removed. I really recommend it.
stephanie S.
Las Vegas, NV
It is cute the prie is a little high but it is good for a gift for a mommy to be.. I know that some babies like it.
Jamie D.
Springfield, MO
When my 2 oldest sons were babies these were the only "pinks" they would take, the clips were OK not the best but did the job. I loved all the different designs I was able to pick from, I would recommend these to anyone with a child.
Jamie S.
Winter Park, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
The only pacifier my toddler will take! Love all the cute designs and it's easy to clean. My boy definitely prefers this over any others. Only bad thing is that they are ADDICTING.
Heather L.
Canyon, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
Purchased at: Target
We love MAM pacifiers and neither of my kids would ever take different brands. They have many options and age ranges.
Alana H.
Bridgeport, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son loved this pacifier and I loved that it was gentle on his new teeth. They didn’t fall apart or break. They were easy to clean. They were easy to find all over my house when he liked to hide them! Haha great price and great product.
Jerica R.
Lincoln, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer the airflow ones but there wasn’t an option to review those but we buy only mam and have for years
Courtney L.
Clarence Ctr, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My son used these at night and they work great for him. Can usually get a good price on amazon for them if you check out the lightening deals.

Looking for your answer?