MAM Night Silicone Pacifier - Pink - 0-6 months

by MAM

MAM Night Silicone Pacifier -0-6 months MAM Night Silicone Pacifier is equipped with a symmetrical nipple that helps with the development of baby's jaw. Its lightweight design makes it very convenient for babies to use, and air holes help skin to breathe. Made of silicone, this pacifier is soft and comfortable on baby's jaws and gums. Why You'll Love It: MAM Night Silicone Pacifier is gentle on baby's teeth and gums and it glows in the dark so it's easier to find it at night. Age: 2 months and up Features Soft on baby's gums Small and lightweight Symmetrical nipple for baby's jaw development Glows in the dark Curved for maximum comfort Reusable storage case Made of silicone Free of BPA Colorful and attractive

I've heard these are a new favorite of many moms, what makes them better than other brands?
Has anyone had one of these come apart?
Start your review of MAM Night Silicone Pacifier - Pink - 0-6 months!
Grand Rapids
This is a great product for your baby. My daughter didn't like this specific one but my son did. I think it's pretty affordable. I wish they had more designs than they do.
Perris, CA
Purchased at: Target
This pacifier was one of the very first pacifiers introduced to my new born he loved it. It had nice air flow, he didn’t get any skin irritation. But he did grow out of it quick kinda quickly. But besides him liking it it was rather cute too >.<
Dickinson, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Mam pacifiers! They are a life savor with my 3 month old. They glow in the dark which is so convenient! I highly recommend mam brand pacifiers to anyone who has a newborn. Don’t forget to get the glow in the dark ones.
A pacifier is only healthy for s couple of months in my opinion . Once they get older if you don't take them out of the habit they will grow into it and it will eventually mess up there teething process
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son refused the binkys given at the hospital and was not a fan of other similar nipple types. We had gotten mam glow in dark night ones at the baby shower, and I am so glad we did! My son loves these and the glow in dark makes it easy to find.
Purchased at: Target
These pacifiers are literally lifesavers. My baby had problems grabbing some of the more popular pacis like the soothies but these he took right away. Also, they are super affordable.
Cornelius, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love the mam brand of pacifiers the best. My son was able to hold these in his mouth the best and keep them in his mouth. And the older he got the more used to this brand he got and wouldn't want any other brand. The night time ones are great cause you can find them in the dark since they glow. So if you dropped it or need to put it back in babies mouth in middle of night you can see it without turning any lights on! They are definitely a normal price too.
Ypsilanti, MI
MAM had been the only brand I have used with all 5 of my children! Starting back 6 years ago, my first born just would not take anything else, I found he loved it, up until he was 13 months. Then came my next, and we have just been loyal to the brand! And every single one of kids, will not take a different binky after I have introduced this brand at birth!
This was my daughter's favorite pacifier. I loved it because the glow of it lasted all night and was really bright. I tried other brands and none compared to this brand. I will definitely buy more with my upcoming babies.
Centreville, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Bought these because they were really cute. My son loves his. And so do I especially the glow in the dark ones. I think they cost about $3 for 2. Super effective and soft. I purchased about 4 packs. Lol.