BY MAM

MAM Night Silicone Pacifier -0-6 months MAM Night Silicone Pacifier is equipped with a symmetrical nipple that helps with the development of baby's jaw. Its lightweight design makes it very convenient for babies to use, and air holes help skin to breathe. Made of silicone, this pacifier is soft and comfortable on baby's jaws and gums. Why You'll Love It: MAM Night Silicone Pacifier is gentle on baby's teeth and gums and it glows in the dark so it's easier to find it at night. Age: 2 months and up Features Soft on baby's gums Small and lightweight Symmetrical nipple for baby's jaw development Glows in the dark Curved for maximum comfort Reusable storage case Made of silicone Free of BPA Colorful and attractive see more...

• I've heard these are a new favorite of many moms, what makes them...4 Answers
  • Has anyone had one of these come apart?5 Answers
Lupe G.
A pacifier is only healthy for s couple of months in my opinion . Once they get older if you don't take them out of the habit they will grow into it and it will eventually mess up there teething process
Emily N.
Apollo, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the mam brand of pacifiers the best. My son was able to hold these in his mouth the best and keep them in his mouth. And the older he got the more used to this brand he got and wouldn't want any other brand. The night time ones are great cause you can find them in the dark since they glow. So if you dropped it or need to put it back in babies mouth in middle of night you can see it without turning any lights on! They are definitely a normal price too.
Crissy O.
Ypsilanti, MI
MAM had been the only brand I have used with all 5 of my children! Starting back 6 years ago, my first born just would not take anything else, I found he loved it, up until he was 13 months. Then came my next, and we have just been loyal to the brand! And every single one of kids, will not take a different binky after I have introduced this brand at birth!
Crystal P.
This was my daughter's favorite pacifier. I loved it because the glow of it lasted all night and was really bright. I tried other brands and none compared to this brand. I will definitely buy more with my upcoming babies.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Bought these because they were really cute. My son loves his. And so do I especially the glow in the dark ones. I think they cost about $3 for 2. Super effective and soft. I purchased about 4 packs. Lol.
Rayvenn S.
Dalton, GA
My daughter didn't like these to much. But they are affordable. Unfortunately my little preferred the ones the hospital give you. Very disappointed. Good for older kids who don't care what kind they are
Amy N.
Crofton, MD
My newborn loves this product. This is her favorite pacifier. It was effective and helped sooth her and put her to sleep. This pacifier met my expectations. I bought this at babies r us for a great price. I would recommend this pacifier to other parents.
Anna W.
Chillicothe, IL
This is the only brand of pacifiers my baby will take. They are so cheap and easy to find at just about any store! They also make cute designs too. After the luck we have had with these with my daughter, I would continue to buy just these from here on out.
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I bought my kids this pacifiers when they were babies and i must say they loved them. I was super happy because not only are they affordable but also they have the cutest designs.
Kyla S.
Hardinsburg , Indiana
My daughter was breastfed and we kept trying different pacifiers, we finally tried the "MAM" brand and she finally took it. We bought it at Walmart and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who had a picky baby like we did.
Dawn H.
Has anyone had one of these come apart?
Alexis K.
I've heard these are a new favorite of many moms, what makes them better than other brands?