BY MAM #59 in Pacifiers

MAM Night Silicone Pacifier - Girl- 6+ months - Two BPA-free pacifiers- Glows in the dark, making it easy for baby and parent to find at night- Curved shield allows the pacifier to sit comfortably on baby's face- MAM Ultra Soft Silicone Nipple stays comfortably in baby's mouth due to the anti-slip texture - Symmetrical nipple ideal for baby's jaw development- Textured surface and multiple small openings on the pacifier shield allow air to circulate and baby's skin to breathe - Storage case is reusable and can be used in the microwave to sterilize pacifiers see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Alicia W.
Fort Collins
I LOVE Mam pacifiers. They have the cutest shape, and as a mother of three little girls I'm thrilled to see designs like astronauts on the pink pacifiers. My family enjoys sharing fun STEM themed products with our little girls so we really appreciate Mam considering that girls like science too!
Jessica P.
Greenville, SC
Hi, my name is Jessica and I am a MAM mama. I love MAM pacifiers. Ive purchased at least two of every size/age that they make. I swore I'd never buy a pacifier but some battles are meant to be lost. My daughter, who just turned 15 months yesterday, is a MAM baby. She won't take any other pacifier. She never suffered "nipple confusion" when breast feeding. She loves her "pap" as she calls it. They have some adorable prints the only downside, they fade away pretty quickly. It could be due to how often I wash them though. That's really my only complaint and that's not even really a big deal!
Jameka H.
Raleigh , NC
Buyer beware. My daughter is currently 10 months , she's been using this brand since she was born, she has been able to bite holes into these brand of pacifiers. I purchased multiple of these at a time so I have a lot. But she has been through about 5 of these already. I have to constantly check them to make sure it doesn't fully come apart and she get hurt.
Melanie P.
Corpus Christi, TX
My daughter will Not use any other pacifier! She loves them. Saved us from many tantrums. You can use any pacifier clip with them. Love the glow in the dark feature! While I breastfed my daughter was able to use these pacifier and not get "nipple confused"
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
My daughter only wanted to use these haha if we tried any other kinds, she'd refuse and all hell would break loose. They are durable and easy to clean well. They come in tons of colors and varieties for girls and boys. They even have special edition ones for holidays.
Amanda F.
Little Rock, AR
There are the only pacifiers that my daughter will take. The problem is that we cannot seem to get them away from her! The fact that MAM makes the glow in the dark is AWESOME! It makes finding it in the dark, under the crib so much easier at 3 AM.
Joely T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are hands-down me and my babies favorite pacifiers. I can find them at 4 AM when it's pitch black because they're glowing. And my baby won't knock them out of her mouth as much due to the circular shape
Catherine H.
These are a lifesaver when you're scrambling to find it at midnight before the whining becomes crying! The growing lasts all night for use and is a lifesaver!
C M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter isn't pacifier obsessed, but this is the only kind she'll take. Very helpful in the middle of the night to get her back to sleep
Rachel G.
Connellsville, PA
I love these ones that glow in the dark, they really help out at nighttime. Mam is the only brand of binky my baby will take
yvette g.
San diego, CA
Do these come in a multi pack?