BY MAM

Allison C.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The ONLY Binky my daughter will use SHE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM. We did get the pink version. Great price, I would recommend to any mommy. It’s the only Binky that will be using for more babies to come.
Lupe M.
Denver, CO
I bought theses for my nephew and some for my daughter. They are a month apart. He definitely prefers them more than any other pacifier and so does my daughter. I think they are a great price because you get two and I paid about 5, and I love that they come with a container to store them in so you can take them with you any where without worrying about them getting dirty.
Madeline B.
Los Altos, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
At first I thought the "glow in the dark" idea seemed kind of pointless or silly, but I ended up purchasing another pack that had one glow in the dark binky and it ended up being super helpful for those first few months of late night wakings! Quick tip: holding it up to your phone flashlight for a few seconds gives it an extra dose of glow power!!
Jessica S.
MAM'S night pacifiers ended up being my son's favorite pacifiers. I particularly liked that the pacifiers came in a container that can be used to sanitize the pacifiers. If washed & rinsed in the sink you run the risk of moisture getting into the pacifier.
Debbie R.
Sedro Woolley, WA
After having 5 children only two pacifiers were used Mam being one of them. If we list one it was like the sky was falling to my babies. We learned quickly to have spares everywhere .
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter loved these pacifiers they come in different colors and designs for guys and girls they are very affordable and available at any grocery store or mass retailer
Lacie G.
Riverside, CALIFORNIA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I bought these pacifiers after leaving home without a pacifier, more specifically his Nuk pacifier. He likes that one as well. It seems that the MAM pacifiers stay in his mouth better. It soothes him when he waiting for his milk and when he wants attention and is fussy. I would recommend this pacifier to anyone. #firsttimemom
Cookie M.
South gate, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My first MAM was sent to me by the company with a cute little bunny lol when my son was born he instantly loved pacifiers so ever since his first one at the hospital we had to look into our gifts and seek out any pacifiers given to us we tried 3 before finally opening up the MAM one was too big, one was too thin looking and the last one had a big mouth garter what we loved about MAM newborn was it fit perfectly on his tiny mouth and wasn't taking over half his nostrils and he seemed to enjoy it as well so naturally ever since we've been only buying MAM as he grows.
Brittany C.
I actually got this pacifier in a registry bag and I'm glad that I was able to receive this. My baby boy loves this Binky. We've tried other pacifiers and this is his favorite. If he's happy then I'm a happy momma too. 😊 #happybabyequalshappymomma #yay
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
My daughter as a baby was always hungry every 30 minutes she wanted to eat after drinking more than she was suppose to. She hated pacifiers but these she would keep for a while until her next feeding. Worked miracles when I would drive.
Renee W.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Does anyone know where to buy the piece the hooks onto this & clothing?