MAM Night Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers (Pack of 2) uploaded by Chelci C.MAM Night Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashleigh S.

BY MAM #18 in Pacifiers

BPA free. Glows in the dark. Scientifically proven. MAM products have been developed in cooperation with ICMRS - and other experts. MAM soothers are recommended by dentists and orthodontists. Baby safe - BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, PV-free, CPSIA compliant. Innovation. The shield is curved for comfort and good for the skin thanks to generous air holes and MAM's patented inside surface. Easy to use. The knob is easy to take hold of, never a bother. Ultra soft silicone. MAM's patent pending silk nipple is silicone with a difference: it's silky soft. No other silicone feels softer. Thanks to the anti-slip surface the soother stays easily in baby's mouth. Functional design. The orthodontic MAM nipple is ideal for baby's jaw and teeth development. It individually adapts to baby's mouth. MAM soothers are always in the right position. International Children Medical Research Society. Designed in Austria/Europe. Made in Hungary/Europe. see more...

• is it bad for my baby to sleep with it all night ?3 Answers
  • What all benefits do these have? any for acid Reflux? or ...6 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is so super picky when it comes to her bink bink. We had all kinds of name brand ones and she hated them all. She only wanted her cheap dollar store brand and we couldn’t find any just like it until we found these! Thank God because if we ever lost her bink we would be in for it! They glow in the dark so they are super easy for me to roll over and find in the middle of the night if she wants it. Just with they had a handle.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pacifiers are SO cute and my little girl really likes them. Something about the flat nipple really appeals to her and the way she can suck it. I️ got mine at Walmart and it came with a sterilizing case too- which is nice to clean it and it’s nice because I️ don’t lose the paci in the bottom of the diaper bag or my purse. Also, these curve at her face so they stay in her mouth much better than any other paci I’ve found- plus they’re glow in the dark- HOW CUTE!
Chelsea H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My baby loves his mam pacifiers, and these nighttime ones are amazing. They softly glow in the dark making it so easy to find and pop back in baby’s mouth in the middle of the night. Very useful, if your baby likes mam make sure to get some of these.
Jenna G.
West Point, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these! The only brand my little one will use. They aren’t expensive. We have bought them at Target and Walmart. The newborn ones are so tiny and he took right to them. Get some!
Courtney F.
Felton, DE
These pacifiers are they ONLY ones my son uses! I bought them at Walmart absolutely the best $5 I spent. They are super easy to clean off. I will continue to buy these. My son is EBF so it was hard finding a pacifier he liked, as there are so many out they claiming To be the best for breastfed babies! MAM rocks!
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Since my son was a newborn these are the only kind of pacifiers and bottles he would take. So easy to sterilize in the case by the microwave. You get 2 pacifiers plus the case for about $4.99 or $5.99 depending on the store. The glow in the dark ones make it easy to find them at night in the dark. Love them!
Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE the glow in the dark. They were so easy to find in his bassinet or play pen at night! They are also super cute. My son loved them and they are decent priced. I would recommend these to all parents. M
Natalie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Since he was a newborn, MAM is the only brand of pacifier that I could get my little guy to take. My husband and I particularly like these glow-in-the-dark ones. These are so much easier to find when he wakes up in the middle of the night and drops it behind his crib.
Kaitlyn B.
Fredericksburg
Love all of the mam products and this one was no different and no matter how old my son gets the glow in the dark pacifiers remain convient. However they work best when left out in a sunny room during the day or for me his dresser by the window.
Monica g.
West Palm Bch, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the MAM company! My daughter would only take these pacifiers for the longest time. The fact that they glow in the dark was great during sleep training because they were easy to find when my daughter would roll over to find her paci.
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
What all benefits do these have? any for acid Reflux? or wheezing?
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
is it bad for my baby to sleep with it all night ?