MAM Night Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers (Pack of 2) uploaded by Chelci C.MAM Night Orthodontic Silicone Pacifiers (Pack of 2) uploaded by Ashleigh S.

BY MAM

BPA free. Glows in the dark. Scientifically proven. MAM products have been developed in cooperation with ICMRS - and other experts. MAM soothers are recommended by dentists and orthodontists. Baby safe - BPA-free, phthalate-free, lead-free, PV-free, CPSIA compliant. Innovation. The shield is curved for comfort and good for the skin thanks to generous air holes and MAM's patented inside surface. Easy to use. The knob is easy to take hold of, never a bother. Ultra soft silicone. MAM's patent pending silk nipple is silicone with a difference: it's silky soft. No other silicone feels softer. Thanks to the anti-slip surface the soother stays easily in baby's mouth. Functional design. The orthodontic MAM nipple is ideal for baby's jaw and teeth development. It individually adapts to baby's mouth. MAM soothers are always in the right position. International Children Medical Research Society. Designed in Austria/Europe. Made in Hungary/Europe. see more...

• is it bad for my baby to sleep with it all night ?3 Answers
  • What all benefits do these have? any for acid Reflux? or ...6 Answers
Lauren G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter is so super picky when it comes to her bink bink. We had all kinds of name brand ones and she hated them all. She only wanted her cheap dollar store brand and we couldn’t find any just like it until we found these! Thank God because if we ever lost her bink we would be in for it! They glow in the dark so they are super easy for me to roll over and find in the middle of the night if she wants it. Just with they had a handle.
Whitney H.
Hot Springs
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These pacifiers are SO cute and my little girl really likes them. Something about the flat nipple really appeals to her and the way she can suck it. I️ got mine at Walmart and it came with a sterilizing case too- which is nice to clean it and it’s nice because I️ don’t lose the paci in the bottom of the diaper bag or my purse. Also, these curve at her face so they stay in her mouth much better than any other paci I’ve found- plus they’re glow in the dark- HOW CUTE!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
The only pacifiers I’ll ever use! My daughter used these . Not only are they cute as can be but they’re functional and she loved them! So many designs available too. My sister struggled to find pacis my nephew liked and I recommended these and she also is all about them now.
Kariny R.
Nashua, NH
My daughter only likes these. Since the beginning these were the only ones she'd take. I recently bought her new ones that glow in the dark, making it easy for me to find them in the middle of the night to give it to her, no need to turn on lights. The only thing I wish was different is I wish they had handles to make it easier to attach them to clothes. But overall, these are the best.
Jenna G.
West Point, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Love these! The only brand my little one will use. They aren’t expensive. We have bought them at Target and Walmart. The newborn ones are so tiny and he took right to them. Get some!
Kayla S.
Sedro Woolley, WA
Purchased at: Target
My son is super picky about his binky and this is the only one he will use. I love that it glows in the dark, and LOVE that it comes with its own sanitizing case. You just throw the binky in it, add some water, and pop it in the microwave.
Courtney F.
Felton, DE
These pacifiers are they ONLY ones my son uses! I bought them at Walmart absolutely the best $5 I spent. They are super easy to clean off. I will continue to buy these. My son is EBF so it was hard finding a pacifier he liked, as there are so many out they claiming To be the best for breastfed babies! MAM rocks!
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Since my son was a newborn these are the only kind of pacifiers and bottles he would take. So easy to sterilize in the case by the microwave. You get 2 pacifiers plus the case for about $4.99 or $5.99 depending on the store. The glow in the dark ones make it easy to find them at night in the dark. Love them!
Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I LOVE the glow in the dark. They were so easy to find in his bassinet or play pen at night! They are also super cute. My son loved them and they are decent priced. I would recommend these to all parents. M
Natalie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Since he was a newborn, MAM is the only brand of pacifier that I could get my little guy to take. My husband and I particularly like these glow-in-the-dark ones. These are so much easier to find when he wakes up in the middle of the night and drops it behind his crib.
Kirsten o.
Bowling Green, OH
What all benefits do these have? any for acid Reflux? or wheezing?
cielo b.
Tyler, TX
is it bad for my baby to sleep with it all night ?