MAM Massaging Brush

Different surfaces allow baby to soothe sensitive gums

What do you use this for? Is it a substitute for brushing?
Are these any good? My little girl needs something like this
Ive never herd of this, like was it, what are fums?
Start your review of MAM Massaging Brush!
Andrea R.
Naples, FL
a pesar de su forma extraña y a pesar de lo que puedan pensar cuando lo ven, este cepillito es excelente para los niños,
It's a typo, you bunch of idiots! Just looking at it, it looks like a tooth brush. Also, you would have known that if you read the description but I wonder if any of you even know how to read.
Reeva S.
Vancouver , WA
Great for when both of my kids are cutting new teeth. Definitely feels good on their gums:)
Laura P.
We used this on my daughter when she was teething and cutting her first teeth. she loved it.
Ngan  C.
Santa Ana, CA
Amazing good product if you are looking for a truthful and trusted brand and product this a good quality product that will make you feel save and happy spending on every Time you need to buy something amazing and beautiful made it so beautiful and good for everyone
Rebecca R.
This is perfect for those with sore gums it was really useful and highly recommend it
Ginger M.
Abilene, TX
This product was awesome when my baby was teething! I loved how soothing it was on her gums & little teeth.
Michery T.
Orlando, Florida
This is great because my gums are really sensitive. It helps a lot with the bleeding. 👌👌👌
Lissa B.
Constanza-la sabina
I love it, it is very stimulating and it relieves much anxiety, my baby calms down a lot and the material is of quality
Mjg M.
Non conoscevo il prodotto, ma grazie alla fiera dei bimbi a Milano l'ho comprato. Mia figlia ha sofferto molto nei predenti. L'iutava molto. Io li mettevo nel freezer e lei da sola poi se lo passava nelle gengive dove le faceva male. Ne ho comprati due. Consiglio.