BY MAM

The pacifier features a curved shield for maximum comfort and a unique inner surface with air holes to allow baby's skin to breathe. the pacifier's nipple has patented mam silk teat - no other silicone feels softer. the nipple is also symmetrically designed and ideal for baby's jaw development. The mam mini cooler & clip teether is uniquely shaped and has extra small cooling parts easily reach baby's molars. The teether is lightweight and curved so even small babies can lift it, promoting coordination and movement. The teether includes a clip which can be attached to baby's clothes to keep it clean, safe, and... see more...

• "My son loves them because...well..." in 1 review
  • "These are the only pacifiers my daughter would take when she was a baby." in 1 review
  • "They always had cute designs, and I think we probably had two of each color/design! " in 1 review
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Clarissa M.
Riverview, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My two year old never liked these and now my 3 month old dont like them alot of moms i know show that the nipple part breaks off easily and that's a hazzard so i stay away from these
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
Pediatrician recommend a pacifier when my baby was wanting to nurse all day. After some research I decided to go with this brand. The price was very affordable and the designs were very cute! I had trouble finding the correct size for my son...very popular and always out of stock in stores. By baby seemed very content with these pacifiers and that meant momma was content!
Kristina C.
Detroit, MI
These are not only cute, but they are the only pacifiers that my newborn will use. She will spit everything else out. They are a great size, but I recommend you stock up if you have a baby that randomly spits their pacifier out everywhere and loses them.
Debbie A.
Cedar Rapids , IA
I love these pacifiers because of the adorable designs and the durability. My son loves them because...well... I don't really know why, but he most certainly does. We haven't bought another brand since trying MAM and never will.
april s.
My son loves these pacifiers. He started on the Avent soothie but it kept falling out of his mouth, and he would cry. These stay in much better and are his little "mute button" when he's being fussy for seemingly no reason.
Alexandria K.
Lynnwood, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daugher is very finicky when it comes to pacis, the mam pacis are the best i love the fact you can buy packs with the paci leash it helps prevent them falling on the floor or getting lost.
Josephine D.
Evansville, IN
These are the only binkies my older two would take but my youngest hates them! He's been breastfed longer so I'm not sure if that's why. These are great binkies though and last forever!
Heather B.
This is the only brand my daughter took when she was a newborn. It was also the only newborn pacifier I could find. She was on the smaller side and the size of the pacifier was perfect.
Tamara P.
Hurricane, UT
This is the only Paci I could get my son to use when he was an infant, and the only one he still prefers at 15 months old. They are rather hard to find though