BY MAM

Mam love & affection silicone 2pk paci see more...

• I can never find the older kids binkies. Does anyone know...7 Answers
Mam Love & Affection Silicone 2Pk Paci
  • "These pacifiers are the best, they have a great shape and dont seem to plastic hard like some other pacifiers and they have cute designs" in 1 review
Andrea R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son absolutely loves these! No matter what other brand I use he spits them out but these he leaves them in his mouth. My favorite are the glow in the dark ones.
Yari S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
George's favorite pacifier ! He gets a good latch on these , most of his other ones will fall out or he will fling off with his hands and start to panic .. he gets a really good grip on these and they don't leave him little marks around his chin or anything .
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Along with other babies, my son prefers this brand comparing to others! He’s not really into pacifiers, which is great, but he will take IT for a few just to calm down. This works well especially since he’s also nursing
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My newborn son loves. He doesn't take the other brands well. They are easy to find either at Target or Walmart and for a great price at $5 for a package of 2. I did receive a free one in Targets registry. We bought the "I love daddy" and the heart binky since it was the only design they had for boys, but it made Dad happy. There is a binky clip that goes with it, but I could only find it at Walmart for the same price of the binky.
Reina S.
Fleetwood, PA
These are so adorable and so tiny. I loved them when my baby was born these were his first binkies. It brings a little case too we're you can store them if you want to take them with as you travel around. I wish my baby would still like his binkies but after 2 months he let go of it
Jessica M.
My three month old will only use MAM pacifiers and bottle!! I've tried giving her other brands, and she will not take them! Maybe it's because she was breastfed for the first two months.. but she loves these❤
Veronica R.
Philadelphia, PA
Mam is the best, I call them "puffy" binkies since they are different than the standard shape. My son is extremely picky about which pacifier he uses and mams are the only ones he likes! I also love the love & affection line, I have the mommy and daddy set!
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
have these in pink.. i really like them because they are not too large where they cover and smush the babies nose. They also seem easier to make sure they are clean and germ free. They even fit securely with many different pacifer clips.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
The only pacifiers my daughter will use! They seem to have the perfect fit. When I try to introduce a new kind of pacifier she refuses to use them! So thank you mam brand pacifiers because you save my life!!!
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I can never find the older kids binkies. Does anyone know where else to buy these other than target and Walmart?