MAM Infant Basics Gift Set

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

MAM Infant Basics Gift Set ? I really love this one's Pero es verdad de lo cólicos ? Mi bebé aún haci llora mucho y se queja :( pero me gustan por qué toma mejor su leche
Do these leak? The bottles I currently use seem to leak when my little girl is using them
[product:mam-baby-bottles-8-oz] Does anyone else enjoy these like I do ?
Start your review of MAM Infant Basics Gift Set!
Staci O.
Wellsboro, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
MAM Infant Basics Gift Set uploaded by Staci O.
Purchased at: Target
we love mam binkies and bottles! this is my daughter's FAVORITE bink, and we have tried lots of different kinds. the only reason i'm giving this 4 stars instead of 5, is because the bottles can't warm up in my bottle warmer due to the thick anti colic bottom piece, (which it can't be used without). also kind of a pain to wash as there's 5 pieces to the whole bottle. you can't tell exactly how much has been drank either, as the bottom starts at 2 oz and the rest is all in the anti colic part which isn't see through, if that makes sense. worth the hassle because my girl loves them though.
Jordan G.
Bentonville, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these bottles so much. My son lost interest in nursing at 9 months, so I had to go on a long and hard search for the perfect bottle. After trying all the ones I kept hearing about and my son rejecting them, I stood in the bottle aisle trying to figure out what to use next. My son uses MAM pacifiers, so I checked out their bottles. The bottle nipple has the same texture as pacifier nipple and is flattened a bit. This is supposed to help mimick nursing. The bottle also has a lot of pieces, but this actually makes cleaning the bottle a breeze. A bottle brush isn't necessary. These bottles are amazing!
Nada F.
Ironton, OH
This is the only bottle that my youngest son would take. While pregnant we had all intentions to use other bottles but received one in a kit we brought home from the hospital and once we used it he wouldn't take any other bottles.
Stephanie M.
Rome, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
My last baby loved these Mam bottles! He literally wouldn't use ANY other bottles besides these. They didn't leak, came with a pacifier (which he absolutely loved as well), they're very affordable and work great!
Ivette H.
Warner Robins, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I used for my kids when they were babies it’s a good bottle of your breastfeeding. The transition is very easy. The nipple resembles a breast.
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
We started off on Dr. Browns and switched to MAM bottles- best decision ever!! They are so easy to clean and the nipples don’t tear as easily. Our daughter loved them and their sippy cups. They are simply to put together and available in different sizes!
Mayara P.
Philadelphia , PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really liked it, as it disassembles it all, it’s easier to clean it 👏👏👏 it also prevents gas in the baby's belly
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
MAM Infant Basics Gift Set uploaded by Alicia G.
My son loved these bottles. These bottle were worth the price I paid about $12 at Walmart. My son had gas really bad from sucking air. I even tried the Dr. Brown bottles before these and they did nothing whatsoever to help. I would definitely recommend these the bottom twist off and allows for easy cleaning and they are able to be sanitized in the microwave by just a few simple steps. I would say these nipples are the closest that would be to a mothers breast, so it's easy to transition a baby who has previously been breast fed.
Megan S.
Cobbs Creek, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
This bottle has worked for a few of our babies over the years as they recommend this bottle for families that both breast and bottle feed. We've never had an issue with leakage, as baby gets older we've never had a problem with nipple confusion either.
Dina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
Mam gift sets bottles anti colic is one of the best,easy to clean comparing with evenflo that have so many different parts to clean up. I bought for my son and now for my sister. Get a good price from Walmart $34, 4 bottles and 2 pacifiers .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jazmin  R.
Rosharon, TX
il y a 2 ans
Leah L.
Baton Rouge, LA
il y a 2 ans
MAM Infant Basics Gift Set Does anyone else enjoy these like I do ?
Janeen P. il y a 2 ans
Yes!! They’re so cute and my son loved them!