MAM Feed & Soothe Set - Unisex - 6 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Catalina A.MAM Feed & Soothe Set - Unisex - 6 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Esther S.MAM Feed & Soothe Set - Unisex - 6 Pk - 1 ct. uploaded by Giselle N.

BY MAM

Feed & Soothe Set Unisex 6 PkMAM Feed & Soothe SetThe MAM Feed & Soothe Set features two newborn MAM Start Pacifiers, two 5 oz. MAM Anti-Colic Bottles with '1' slow flow nipples, and two 9 oz. MAM Anti-Colic Bottles with '2' medium flow nipples. Developed with medical practitioners, leading pediatric dentists and developmental psychologists, MAM Anti-Colic Bottles and Pacifiers combine technological innovation and trendsetting design to help give babies a healthy start in life. MAM 5 oz. and 8 oz. Anti-Colic BottleAll bottles are designed to meet baby's feeding needs at every stage; utilizing MAM's patented, ultra soft silicone nipple for an easy transition between breast and bottle. Anti-ColicPatented ventilation holes in the bottle's base regulate the pressure balance of baby's milk, allowing it to flow evenly without bubbles or air pockets for reduced gas and colic symptoms. Ultra Soft Symmetrical NippleLike the MAM pacifier nipples, the nipple on the MAM Anti-Colic Bottle features a symmetrical shape and brushed silicone feel. The MAM Ultra Soft Silicone nipple makes switching between breastfeeding and bottle especially easy. Easy to CleanThe wide openings at both ends allow for effortless filling and cleaning, and an innovative self-sterilizing feature lets busy parents sterilize an empty bottle in the microwave with a few simple steps. Easy Measurement Cap The spill-proof cap protects nipple from dirt and also works as measuring cup thanks to integrated scale - even for the smallest amounts. MAM Start Newborn PacifierOrthodontic, Symmetrical Nipple All MAM pacifiers feature an orthodontically correct nipple design that allows little ones to safely satisfy their sucking reflex while maintaining proper jaw and tooth alignment. Using the pacifier is easy, the symmetrical nipple allows for the pacifier to be placed in the baby's mouth "right-side up" or "upside down" - no need to worry about uneven pressure on incoming front teeth or palate. Ideal for Healthy Oral DevelopmentMAM offers a variety of pacifier sizes that suit a range of developmental stages to create a perfect fit for baby's oral cavity while providing the greatest amount of safety and comfort. Each nipple individually adapts to baby's mouth so it is always in the right position. Gentle on Baby's SkinMAM pacifiers feature an easy-to-grasp front knob and a curved shield for a comfortable fit that's gentle on baby's skin, thanks to generous air holes and MAM's patented interior surface. Easy to CleanMAM Pacifiers come in an easy to use sterilizing box that can also be used as a carry case. MAM Pacifiers are also top-rack dishwasher safe. To use the box's self-sterilizing feature, simply place pacifiers and the indicated amount of water into a clean box and microwave as directed. Pacifiers are sterilized within three minutes. BPA Free and Baby SafeAll MAM products are BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-Compliant. BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-compliant. Features: Slow Flow/ Medium FlowDishwasher safe Microwave safeBPA Free0+ MonthsFeatures two 5 oz. MAM Anti-Colic Bottles, two 9 oz. MAM Anti-Colic Bottles and two MAM Start pacifiers all BPA- free Comes with two "1" slow flow nipples and two "2" medium flow nipples on the bottles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Tabitha M.
Plymouth, PA
These are my favorite bottles for my son, for a while it was the only nipple he would take. He refuses every other pacifier. My son was exclusively breastfed for 3 months and these bottles made our transition nice and smooth. They're easy to clean too, you can clean every nook and cranny and it's all easy to reach. The lid comes off, the nipple, the cap that hold the nipple in place, the bottle, the bottom and the ring for the inside of the bottle. Minimal gas with these top. Easy to pace feed my little man. I highly recommend these for any mom, formula or breastmilk fed baby. (We do both.) No issues whatsoever.
Fatim D.
Bronx, NY
My son loves this bottle and so do it. It's so cool. I love how it self sterilizes. It's easy to clean . All you have to do is change the white silicon things every 3 months or so. And they have them in riteaid for $5 with you card.
Jenn M.
Northeast Wisconsin
 I have these bottles in 4oz sizes and my biggest gripe about these are all the parts. It's a pain to clean and they often leak where the nipple attaches to the plastic ring. My daughter wasn't a fan.
Esther S.
Love this brand ! I bought this box for less than 20$ and it came with 2 5fl Oz bottles , 2 9fl Oz bottles and 2 pacifiers. I bought this at walmart. I definitely would buy again . Great with baby, never had any problems with this brand and trying it again with baby due in January!
lacey d.
Toney, AL
I bought this set at Wal-Mart for my son after discovering MAM bottles and pacifiers are the only type he would take. Overall I am happy with the value of this set, but I discovered that the 9 oz bottles will be unnecessary for my EBF baby since he will never take more than 5 oz or so at a time. So do I recommend MAM products? Yes. But I would just buy the 5 oz, slow flow nipple bottles if you are only using these for pumped breast milk and not formula.
Monica g.
West Palm Bch, FL
I was able to get a free bottle as a tester. After, testing other bottles which constantly caused my daughter to spit up and have a lot of gas, the MAM bottle severely reduced this issue. I like the self-sterilization feature for when you are not at home. I never had issues with mold growing as some other people reported.
Christine L.
Aurora, CO
I love MAM.  The bottles have a wide opening, which means less formula spillage especially when you have a baby who just cannot wait to be fed!  The nipples are uniquely shaped and the bottles are so easy to clean.  I like the option to graduate nipples and the universal design of this bottle.
Denise B.
NJ
My babygirl loves these! The nipple is perfection and no leaks! No colics for her, I'm shocked at some reviews saying negative things about these. They worked great for my daughter and will definitely repurchase.
Vanessa E.
this are so good bottles until your kid starts teething and bites the chupon my daughter made a huge hole in it and that's why it's not good because those chupones are specially made for those bottles and I was never able to buy a replacement another thing is that if u loose that top to the bottle it's hard to find a replacement but other than that they are good
Lynnsay T.
Pekin, IN
I honestly didn't like these. They did nothing to prevent collic. They were not well made (in my personal opinion) The nipples collapsed way worse than other bottles i have used for my child. Overall, they just seem really cheaply made. I don't see great quality with any of the products made by this company and that's really upsetting due to a lot of people using this as a go to, simply because they're cheaper.
Ashley M.
Jbsa Fsh, TX
I recently received one of these bottles for my newborn. I've been using the DR. Browns and was wondering how these compare
Shirley C.
Camaragibe PE
Jenna R.
Riverview , FL
What does it mean that they are self sterilizing?