BY MAM

K D.
Archbald, PA
MAM pacifiers are the ONLY brand my daughter takes. If I try something else she throws it at me. Hopefully weaning soon but seriously I have a whole cupboard in my kitchen full of these!
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
I love how colorful mam binkies are. and baby really loves them. the nipple is same as the bottles i use which makes it an easy
Rubi S.
The only pacifiers my son likes! they are cute and they look like a comfortable fit! we are a MAM family!
Maria N.
Bronx, NY
My son had the boy version of these, he would have one in his mouth and one in each hand
Jahnay W.
Wasilla, AK
Which mam product is ur favorite?