BPA Free Ultra soft silicone Gum massaging nipple Orthodontic For the big kids among the little ones .  MAM 6+ month pacifiers are good for baby s skin thanks to its large air holes and MAM s patented inside surface.  The shield is also is larger and rounder than the rest of the pacifier line ensuring maximum comfort.  MAM s 6+ month pacifiers have the most distinct nipple in our extensive line and on the market. Like the rest of our line, it is orthodontically correct and has a symmetrical nipple, however, the nipple s shape is ideal for a baby s mouth and jaw development as it individually adapts to baby s mouth thanks to a small ventilation hole found on each and every nipple. Scientifically proven Recommended by dentists Colors shipped will vary Baby safe:  BPA free, Phthalate free, lead free, PVC free, CPSAI compliant Designed in Austria, ;

Is this like the bigger version of the smaller newborn pacifier?
What is the difference between this Mam diamond pacifier and the other ones??
Best way to keep the glow in the dark ones glowing?
Start your review of MAM Diamond Pacifier!
How would you rate this product?
Knoxville, TN
MAM pacifiers are the only one my baby girl will take! For a while she'd take a soothie, but now she'll refuse all of the others except her MAM! It seems like the other pacifiers choke her or gag her, but these are the perfect size.
San Francisco, CA
I love this brand it took me ten pacifiers and bottles to find the right one. My 7 week old baby loves MAM and the flat nipples are more realistic because I breastfeed so when my niece is watching him this bottle comes in handy.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Best pacis ever! My daughter loved these and only these and they are so cute! And a great deal! These are the only pacis I will every buy and they are available basically anywhere you go! It's my go to baby shower purchase!
Fort Smith, AR
This brand of pacifiers were a lifesaver. My daughter was breastfeed and would want to nurse nonstop. I gave here this instead to ease the pain of chapping and they caused no nipple confusion at all!! Plus as she grew the pacifiers were available in larger sizes but the same style! The consistency was wonderful.
Billings, MT
I wish just could give more than 5 stars. I have 3 kids and this was the only brand of pacifiers at any of them with use. The soothies the hospital provides would gag my youngest and it drove me crazy. The nipple shape on the mam pacifiers seems to fill the mouth and stay in place better. Highly recommended.
All of my daughters would only take the MAM binki's. Found them at Walmart in all of the various sizes needed for when they are growing. Easy to clean and come in packs of 2 incase you lose one. Cute designs too!
Rio Grande City, TX
My daughter loved all her paci's she would never put them down. I would always purchase from Walmart they are easier to find there. My nephews use these as well my sister and myself would repurchase many times.
Fair Grove, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are the only pacifiers my son will use. I love the different stages and designs! Only issue I have is that Id prefer a solid silicone pacifier since I'm always so afraid of him ripping off the silicon as swallowing it
We are now in this stage of Mam pacifiers. My son refuses anything else. I love the ones that glow in the dark so that when I check up on him during the night, I don't have to turn the light on. They work great, and keep baby satisfied. Walgreens had them on sale a month ago, and I purchased 5 packs of them. I should take out stock in Mam pacifiers since we use them so much!
Wendell, NC
These are the only pacifiers my baby will use. He only takes one when he is tired but full - it helps him relax so he can nap. We've tried others and he just spits them out. I got several of these as a gift and will be giving them as gifts at baby showers