BY MAM #9 in Pacifiers

BPA Free Ultra soft silicone Gum massaging nipple Orthodontic For the big kids among the little ones .  MAM 6+ month pacifiers are good for baby s skin thanks to its large air holes and MAM s patented inside surface.  The shield is also is larger and rounder than the rest of the pacifier line ensuring maximum comfort.  MAM s 6+ month pacifiers have the most distinct nipple in our extensive line and on the market. Like the rest of our line, it is orthodontically correct and has a symmetrical nipple, however, the nipple s shape is ideal for a baby s mouth and jaw development as it individually adapts to baby s mouth thanks to a small ventilation hole found on each and every nipple. Scientifically proven Recommended by dentists Colors shipped will vary Baby safe:  BPA free, Phthalate free, lead free, PVC free, CPSAI compliant Designed in Austria, ; see more...

Raquel E.
Napa
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kids love these! Theyre very soothing especially for my 6 month old. I stick them in the freezer and it helps relieves the itchy teething faze for my baby! MAM Diamond Pacifier
Sarah W.
Imperial , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter didn’t like these at first. But at 8 months she did they cost more than normal pacifiers. There lightweight but easy to loose. There easy to put on a binky holder. But overall it’s still a good pacifier MAM Diamond Pacifier
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is a great pacifier, especially for an exclusively breastfed infant. The nipple of the pacifier is comparable to a woman's nipple. There has never been issues with nipple confusion,and the product is high quality.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Best pacifiers hands down! My daughter used these and has since birth! Love that they Come in many colors and designs! They even offer a glow in the dark option! I usually order offline! But you can find at most retail store!
mercedez f.
My son still uses these pacifiers and its the only ones he will take. He loves these pacifiers. They are a nice size and not to big to where it chokes him or to big for his mouth just nice in general .
Santana M.
New Albany, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these passys! Both of my kids toke them my oldest wouldn't take any but the brand the other didnt care as much lol! But they have so many and there for all different ages and have some really cute ones!
Jessica P.
henrico, VA
we tried several different think he's with both of our children and since I nursed man's were the only ones that I guess seems closest to my breast. I ended up buying glow in the dark ones my mother's had suggested which was the best advice I think I've ever taken. I could actually find them in the middle of the night without having to feel around or look for them. I truly do feel that ma'am being keys are Above the Rest. They're high-quality the children love them and their not terrible for their mouth and teeth!
Katelyn B.
Love this pacifier! Very lightweight and wouldn't fall out unless my son spit it out. It comes with a nice case so you can sterilize them. Never had any nastiness stuck in it. This was definitely his preferred pacifier over any of the others. Others shouldn't give a pacifier a bad rating simply because their child wouldn't take it, different babies just prefer different shapes!
Summer B.
Medford, OR
I fell in love with these binky the first time my kiddo used them. And now she won't use any other brand of binky or bottle. I love that they come with cute designs and they are breathable so her lips don't get red and chapped when using them. I definitely recommend this binky to all mom's and dad's out there.
Janet S.
DALLAS, TX
Seriously the ONLY brand of pacifiers my son has liked since birth. It's something about the shape of it that resembles the nipple shape of the breast. It's lightweight which helps him keep it on longer. I recommend it especially for breastfeeding moms! The picture shows a different design but it's from MAM as well.
Charisse M.
New Britain, CT
Who else' kid loved this product?
Stephani S.
Best way to keep the glow in the dark ones glowing?
Brittany C.
Nicholasville , KY
Is this like the bigger version of the smaller newborn pacifier?
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What is the difference between this Mam diamond pacifier and the other ones??