MAM Diamond Pacifier

BPA Free Ultra soft silicone Gum massaging nipple Orthodontic For the big kids among the little ones .  MAM 6+ month pacifiers are good for baby s skin thanks to its large air holes and MAM s patented inside surface.  The shield is also is larger and rounder than the rest of the pacifier line ensuring maximum comfort.  MAM s 6+ month pacifiers have the most distinct nipple in our extensive line and on the market. Like the rest of our line, it is orthodontically correct and has a symmetrical nipple, however, the nipple s shape is ideal for a baby s mouth and jaw development as it individually adapts to baby s mouth thanks to a small ventilation hole found on each and every nipple. Scientifically proven Recommended by dentists Colors shipped will vary Baby safe:  BPA free, Phthalate free, lead free, PVC free, CPSAI compliant Designed in Austria, ;

MAM Diamond Pacifier ? Mummy's and dad's have you used these for your baby? I'm due in November and researching dummies Hoping to breastfeed are these suitable for a breastfed baby?
Is this like the bigger version of the smaller newborn pacifier?
What is the difference between this Mam diamond pacifier and the other ones??
Start your review of MAM Diamond Pacifier!
How would you rate this product?
Sabrina H.
Louisville, Ky
These are the only paci's my son will yake. It's nice because there is no wrong way to put it in.
Summer B.
Muskogee
MAM Diamond Pacifier uploaded by Summer B.
I fell in love with these binky the first time my kiddo used them. And now she won't use any other brand of binky or bottle. I love that they come with cute designs and they are breathable so her lips don't get red and chapped when using them. I definitely recommend this binky to all mom's and dad's out there.
Courtnney L.
San Antonio, TX
Best pacifiers ever! I went through MANY brands but these had to have been the best for me ! They are very well made and have really good quality put into them!
Kinsey H.
springfield,ky
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
BEST pacifiers ever. I love these and my child uses these daily. She won’t take any other pacifier
Jordan W.
North East, MD
My daughter loved any MAM pacifier but I always had fun getting to pick out the cute designs. I loved the MAM pacifiers. Definitely the cutest pacifiers on the market and my daughter WOULD NOT take any other brand.
Raquel E.
Napa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My kids love these! Theyre very soothing especially for my 6 month old. I stick them in the freezer and it helps relieves the itchy teething faze for my baby! MAM Diamond Pacifier
Candice W.
Wendell, NC
These are the only pacifiers my baby will use. He only takes one when he is tired but full - it helps him relax so he can nap. We've tried others and he just spits them out. I got several of these as a gift and will be giving them as gifts at baby showers
Katelyn B.
MAM Diamond Pacifier uploaded by Katelyn B.
Love this pacifier! Very lightweight and wouldn't fall out unless my son spit it out. It comes with a nice case so you can sterilize them. Never had any nastiness stuck in it. This was definitely his preferred pacifier over any of the others. Others shouldn't give a pacifier a bad rating simply because their child wouldn't take it, different babies just prefer different shapes!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Best pacifiers hands down! My daughter used these and has since birth! Love that they Come in many colors and designs! They even offer a glow in the dark option! I usually order offline! But you can find at most retail store!
melissa M.
SAN DIEGO, CA
My baby loves this pacifier he wont take anything else other then this one i bought other brand he takes it out right away affortable price too
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chloe G.
Darwen, AK
il y a un an
hayleigh M. il y a un an
Both of my kids have been breastfed and my 5 month old still is nursing. We used these pacifiers with both and they took to them no problems and had no nipple confusion. The teat is flat and they do a small newborn version that first their wee mouths easier. We use the bottles too for dad to get a turn feeding and they're great and happily accepted.