Helps promote baby s development. The different colors and motives sharpen the visual sense. The teether is easy to pick up and hold thanks to the ring s curvature and promotes coordination and movement. Innovation: Cool relief for the molars thanks to the unique shape of the water-filled element. The varied surface gives babies a choice of cooling solutions. Functional design: Different surface structures and materials ease teething and make an exciting teether. Scientifically proven: Developed in cooperation with experts. Baby safe - BPA, phthalate, lead & PVC free. For back teeth. 4+ months.

Este brinquedo realmente ajuda no alívio da dor?
Is this product made in the USA?
My daughter is 8months she has two teeth on the bottom already but now I'm looking for something to help soothe the bigger teethe coming in towards the back.
Start your review of Mam Cooler Teether Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Got this as a baby shower gift, and it did not disappoint.” in 1 review
“This is a life saver in the middle of the night when teething gets real severe.” in 1 review
“The bright colors make it stimulating as a toy.” in 1 review
“My son loved this teether!” in 1 review
“it gives my son a plastic part to hold onto that is not as cold.” in 1 review
new Bloomfield, mo
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It seems to be a good product but my infant doesn't seem to like it. It may just be too cold for him as he seems to be sensitive to cold. I would recommend it to other parents. It's cheap and easier for infants to hold on to than some of the other available options.
Lake Charles, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Bought one for my 3 month old. He really didnt start teething until he was close to 10 months and this thing helped quite a bit! Being able to keep in the fridge and give to him as needed. Ours has lasted and we havent had to buy a replacement yet!
Jonesville , LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We have used mam products alot The teachers are really really good toys because you can call them and you can also Keep them on the counter or whatever else and not make them cool on the only thing with the man ones is my daughter did not like The feel of it when it was cold to she never really liked anything cold on her gums when she was teaching so we would just keep it out and cleaned and give it to her that way but they're really good products I've seen many mamas use them And also daddy's use them for their kids um they're not expensive the price range depending on which one you get in the way it looks in all that is gonna depend on your price range you can get on anywhere from 3 to $5 up a just all depends
Monahans, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves this!! Its perfect for his tiny hands and it's just a perfect size to travel with. You can put it in the freezer for those swollen gums and when its fully frozen it is perfect to use to cut teeth through
Visalia, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product because you n throw it in the fridge to cool and they love it! The chilliest helps to soothe their gums. Also comes in different colors for girls or boys. Mam products are always great!
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's cute. I bought this pre-baby so I haven't had the chance to test it out and see if baby likes it. I tend to like MAM products from my years of babysitting but since it's been awhile I will have to wait and see if they still hold up like they used to.
parma
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
very nice tether, made with very strong material, freezes fast, hard to bite through pretty and attractive colors, could be a little bit bigger to make it easier for kids to hold
Shelbyville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The you seems like your average teething toy. My daughter did not enjoy this product. I’m not sure if it was the cool sensation or what about it but I was expecting a different reaction.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter loves anything that is cold to chew on.  She is getting those stubborn molars so this is good to reach back there to them.  I wish it stayed cooler longer or came in a 2 pack to rotate.  I like it better than the simple rings they sell.  I also like that the handle is not frozen.
Isanti
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I think this is a great toy for when babies are first getting into them and starting to teethe. It is one I’ve purchased for both my 4 year old when she was a baby and repurchased one for my 8 month old when she was around 4 months old and was popping her first teeth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...