Mam Cooler Teether 4+ Months uploaded by Mo Mommy Mo ..Mam Cooler Teether 4+ Months uploaded by Melissa B.

BY MAM #11 in Teething Relief

Helps promote baby s development. The different colors and motives sharpen the visual sense. The teether is easy to pick up and hold thanks to the ring s curvature and promotes coordination and movement. Innovation: Cool relief for the molars thanks to the unique shape of the water-filled element. The varied surface gives babies a choice of cooling solutions. Functional design: Different surface structures and materials ease teething and make an exciting teether. Scientifically proven: Developed in cooperation with experts. Baby safe - BPA, phthalate, lead & PVC free. For back teeth. 4+ months. see more...

• Is this product made in the USA? 1 Answers
  • My daughter is 8months she has two teeth on the bottom al...1 Answers
  • Does this work just as well in the refrigerator as it doe...3 Answers
Mam Cooler Teether 4+ Months
  • "This is a life saver in the middle of the night when teething gets real severe." in 1 review
  • "My son loved this teether!" in 1 review
  • "My son just started teething at 3.5 months." in 1 review
  • "Got this as a baby shower gift, and it did not disappoint." in 1 review
  • "it gives my son a plastic part to hold onto that is not as cold." in 1 review
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
These are so nice because they are so easy for the babies to hold them in their hands but the handle doesn't stay cold and the part they chew on does ! It ends up working great ! I would buy it again for my next baby !
Jenny B.
If a product has the MAM name on it then I'm pretty much guaranteed that my son is going to love it. The bright colors make it stimulating as a toy. It's easy for my baby to hold and he likes to nibble the nubby fingers.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
This is the best teether! It is the only one my daughter will use! It is great for molars. I wish I had found it before she was a year old! It has a non-freezing handle so her hands don't get cold and the three prongs reach all the right spots!
Patricia R.
Long Beach, CA
My daughter really didn't like this product. The only way she would keep it in her mouth was by throwing it in the freezer. When the water was frozen she would love it since it numbed her gums while teething.
Jesse B.
Maple Grove, MN
My son loved this teether! It was so nice to stick it in the freezer and he could chew/suck on the frozen side, but then he had the plastic handle to hold on to that wasn't too cold.
Kiana C.
Cleveland, OH
I don't think my daughter was too impressed by this product. When I initially saw it I thought it would be great for her gums since it could be frozen, but I guess I was wrong.
Melissa B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My baby likes to chew on it all around. Can be put in the freezer to be made cold for baby. Really helped my 6 month old with teething. I love mam products. Always a great buy!
Mallory j.
Henderson, NY
Got this as a baby shower gift, and it did not disappoint. My child loves his Sophie teether, and switches between that and this one. Great product! Would recommend.
Lora V.
manassas park, VA
I love that this teether can go into the freezer and it does not freeze all around. it gives my son a plastic part to hold onto that is not as cold. he loves it
Deanna A.
Madras, OR
My 5 month old LOVES this teether its handle for easy grip helps her to keep the cool part in her mouth after its been frozen. Would definitely recommend this to anyone whose little one is chew happy.
Ashley F.
Where did you purchase this product?
Rebecca M.
Bedford Hts, OH
How well did this product work for you?
Kathryn H.
Eau Claire, WI
Does this work just as well in the refrigerator as it does in the freezer?
Sheila G.
West Allis, WI
My daughter is 8months she has two teeth on the bottom already but now I'm looking for something to help soothe the bigger teethe coming in towards the back.
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
Is this product made in the USA?