BY MAM #57 in Baby Bottles

The mam 5 oz. Anti-colic bottles have patented base ventilation for smooth milk flow. Each bottle comes with a slow flow mam silk teat for an easy switch between mom and mam. The removable plastic cap helps keep the nipple clean when not in use. The mam anti-colic bottles are also self-sterilizing. see more...

Kayla H.
Festus, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I LOVE these bottles! I have a pretty colicky baby, never had to deal with this before with my other kiddos and these bottles really seem to help. We have used Dr. Browns, Tommee Tippee, and some other random brand out there. It these really seem to work well for us. I really like how the nipple is flat! It makes it so much easier for him to latch on to it!
Ness D.
Temecula, CA
I purchased the Mam bottle, for the first time, and I am very satisfied. I am fond of the compact size, and the ease with which it can be cleaned. The disadvantage though is that there is no indicator of remaining milk, from 60 mL and less. The nipple is not befitting of a newborn due to the large size. In conclusion, I am very happy with this product and I recommend purchasing it.
Elizabeth J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son absolutely loves these bottles! These are the only ones he likes I've tried Dr browns and other and had no luck. They don't leak at all, unless you don't put all the parts the right way. I definitely recommend these bottles.
Kaley B.
Delaware, OK
These bottles have been a life saver. My baby is breastfed so finding a bottle he would take wasn't the easiest but he loves these. He takes them with no problem, unlike the others. I highly recommend giving these a try.
Jessica B.
My baby is now 5, but he used these as a newborn. They were great bottles and lasted a long time! I know you can buy different nipples with different flow options for when baby grows up. In my case I can't say they helped his colic (but really NOTHING helped his colic). Overall a great product. If I ever have another baby I would definitely use these again!
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
The MAM bottles are the only bottles my exclusively breastfed son would take. We tried other brands, but this one was the only one he would take and actually drink the milk from. I love that these bottles are made with breastfed babies in mind so the transition from breast to bottle is much easier!
Yazmin V.
Bakersfield, CA
My mother bought these for my son. We didn't use the bottles frequently because my baby was exclusively breastfed so we used the bottles for the expressed milk once or 2 a day. My Little one had no problem latching to the bottle he took it with out a problem! The only thing I dislike about it is that if not rinsed out or washed right away the milk will stain the white rubber part, and if not dried well it can get moldy. I noticed after I washed my baby's bottle, I put it together without it being well dried & when I was going to use it the nipple ring had a black dot which was mold.
Jenny B.
We only needed our son to take a bottle of expressed milk on occasion but he fought all bottles until we found the MAM baby! The MAM bottle nipple was easily accepted by my breastfed baby, at last a miracle! The anti-colic feature is nice too, baby does not suck down air while drinking. Zero leaks with this bottle. Easy to assemble the pieces. Love the 5oz size as breastfed babies tend to drink smaller amounts more frequently. Try these bottles, not only are they wonderful but the designs are modern and cute -a bonus!
Julie L.
It's the only bottle my baby would take. I was so worried when we dropped her off at daycare and she didn't want to drink from the bottle. After we got her this, she loved it! (She's EBF.) Some people complain that there are too many parts, but I love getting into the knooks and crannies to clean it, so I personally love this bottle !
Mia T.
Brownsville, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Only bottle my baby took. He took it with no problem and didn't have to make the constant switch to find the perfect bottle. I like this brand. I use for his expressed milk (breastfeeding baby) and recently also using it for his formula as well.
Nancy M.
San Diego , CA
How good are these baby bottles last time I checked at CVS and they were on sale
Juna F.
Wallingford, CT
Did these really help with colic?