BY MAM #49 in Pacifiers

Mam 2pk pacifer keeper see more...

• I'm a month into using my clip and find they don't hold t...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lissette C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
A must have. Like most babies, my daughter became a thrower. Save yourself the pain of losing a pacifier and then having to deal with a meltdown because they would only nap with one. As long as you had enough fabric, you'd get a great grip that won't leave permanent holes or marks on clothing. It's also great for securing onto baby carriers while baby wearing.
Harley J.
Tewksbury, MA
These are so convenient. I always have one clipped to the car seat and one on his onesie! My son LOVES to throw his pacifier so we're not losing them 24/7 anymore! I would definitely recommend this. It was so cheap too!
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
These are a life saver! No binkies falling on the nasty ground/ floor. And no more losing them all over the place. Only bad thing is when my son was about 14 months he figured out he didn't like them and kept pulling them off :( I just figured it was time to get rid of binkies all together after that
Breanna J.
Wesley Chapel, FL
These are great for when your baby its younger than 7 months but once they start being mobile they can pull those right off their clothes but that would be with any brand of paci clips. I love how these can be taken off easily to wash the paci and reattached.
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
I have never had any issues with these! Cute prints, washable and obviously compatible with our favorite Pacifier brand! The one down side is that sometimes I don't like how the clip clips on certain outfits. I think it works best with a button down though.
Ashley O.
Burlington, WA
The first few weeks my son was born we didn't have these and he was always dropping his pacifier in the car, or on the floor. These became such a life saver and helped keep my boy happy!
Mindy M.
Seattle, WA
These paci clips are awful. Because the clip part is plastic, the teeth don't grip enough and super bulky it is easy for a baby to accidentally pull it off. I much prefer the clips that are metal and have good teeth to grasp the clothing.
denise d.
Las vegas, Nv
I really like these pacifier holder/clips. My daughter loves her bingky and this was such a huge help when we had to go out to do errands or have a nice dinner out with the entire family because it eliminated the need for us to bring 3 or 4 more extras in case it fell.
Megan T.
San Diego, CA
I take these everywhere! Which they made more different colors! But love these and use them everyday when we go out to places so that my son doesn't drop his paci!
Raych P.
Fremont, NE
These are great to have!! Specially when your child is constantly spitting out their paci! & they have cute designs for boys and girls!! So that is always a plus!
Kendra J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I'm a month into using my clip and find they don't hold the pacifier in place as well - anyone else find this?