BY MAM #67 in Baby Bottles

Includes 2 eco 2+ months pacifiers, 2 5 oz. & 2 8 oz. Mam anti-colic bottles. The pacifier features a curved shield for maximum comfort and a unique inner surface with air holes to allow baby's skin to breathe. The pacifier's nipple has the patented mam silk teat - no other silicone feels softer. The nipple is also symmetrically designed and ideal for baby's jaw development. The mam anti-colic bottles have patented base ventilation for smooth milk flow. The 5 oz. Bottles come with slow flow mam silk teat and the 8 oz. Bottles come with medium flow mam silk teat for an easy switch between mom and mam. The removable plastic... see more...

• I love the mam pacifiers and wonder if these bottles are ...7 Answers
Buy on Target
Angie N.
I've never heard of this brand before trying it. We received a sample bottle fr the hospital. It's definitely not just for breastfed babies. Ours was just on formula but was having a hard time drinking her milk. At 1-2 months, she was always leaking formula from the side of her mouth. That was using the baby Avent wide bottles.

When I finally tried using the Mams, it's like she grabbed on it much better. The leaking had stopped. I definitely recommend this to all babies who has a problem sucking. The nipples are flat shape making it easier to grip.

And the best thing about it that I noticed was no bubbles while they're drinking. No bubbles=no gas!
Jill A.
Wellsville, UT
I was stuck in town without my sons bottle and grabbed the cheapest bottle I could find off of Walgreen's shelf. It was a Mam and after just one use, I could tell I wasn't going to use anything else. My son gets far fewer gas problems and there is absolutely no leaking when he eats compared to the other brand I used. I only wish I had discovered this brand for my 6 older children.
Jill C.
San Antonio, TX
My youngest daughter had reflux and we tried every single bottle before finally hitting upon this treasure. I could only find this bottle at Babies r us, but is was so worth it! The bottle had a few extra parts so be prepared to clean all of them, but that's was worth it for us because the spitting up and discomfort got so much better for the baby.
Denise R.
I got one of these brand bottles in the hospital when my daughter was born and my bad thought it was weird looking but I tried it and cause my daughter wasn't really liking the Philips nipples and she loved the nipple. We had to switch over and now she doesn't cry when we feed her
Betsy M.
State College, PA
We were trying to get our little one to take a bottle before starting childcare. These were the only bottles she would take. They use the same nipples as her pacifiers so they were familiar to her. They are easy to clean and these gift packs are a great way to buy them.
NICOLE K.
Best bottles ever! I've used MAM bottles & pacifiers for both my son & daughter. Silky soft nipples, easy to put together & wash, & my babies did so well on them. I recommend them to anyone who's in the market for baby bottles!
Nastassia M.
San Manuel , AZ
These bottles are great! It's really helped reduce the amount of issues My baby was having with colic. Also these are the only pacifier my little one will take so all great job MAM on your wonderful products.
Joelle J.
Perryopolis, PA
My boyfriends mom bought these for our baby and oh my word am i so thankful for it. These bottles and binkies fit her mouth so perfect its practically the only ones shell use. I'm not sure the price on them but if it makes my baby happy any price is worth it.
Eva P.
Sanger, CA
I've always used MAM since my first son 5 years ago . It was the only paci he took to and the bottles were just as great . Will be my choice for my daughter when she's born too.
Ingrid R.
South Gate, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I received two 4oz bottles for my baby shower and I loved it....I upgraded to the 8oz bottles and they are just as great. The pacifiers I didn't quit like because when I wash it for the first time water went inside the nipple part and it never dried out.
Gina G.
I love the mam pacifiers and wonder if these bottles are as good?