Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingBaby BottlesMAM
Baby 0+ Months Bottles and Pacifiers Gift Set 6pc

MAM Baby 0+ Months Bottles and Pacifiers Gift Set 6pc

For the new mom in your life - whether that's a friend or yourself - the six-piece MAM Baby 0+ Months Bottles and Pacifiers Gift Set makes a great addition to their baby accessories. This baby bottle gift set includes two slow-flow and two medium-flow anti-colic bottles with a vented base to control pressure and make sure baby doesn't get excess air in their tummy. The SkinSoft textured nipples are easily accepted by baby, taking some of the fuss out of mealtime. These bottles are even self-sterilizing - simply remove the bottom of the bottle, fill with water, insert the nipple, reattach the bottom then heat in the microwave for three minutes. Once mealtime is over, keep baby happy with one of the included newborn pacifiers that are perfect for tiny mouths.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MAM Baby 0+ Months Bottles and Pacifiers Gift Set 6pc!
Altoona, PA
Purchased at: Amazon
My son loves these bottles they make cleaning so easy as a former breastfeed baby they are perfect I love these bottles need to buy more
Best bottles ever, I’ve used them with all 3 of my boys and they refused to drink other bottles not quite a nipple shape but my boys struggles with the short tops but the mam bottles made it so much easier for them
Praperier
Les biberons MAM sont vraiment tops. Ma fille refuse les autres. Le système anti-colliques a bien fonctionné pour nous. Le fait que les biberons soient entièrement démontables est top niveau propreté et hygiène. La sucette a l'avantage d'être adapté aux nourrissons 0-2mois et ne fait pas énorme sur le visage de bébé.
J adore ce coffret... je les utilise depuis la naissance de mon fils jusqu'à a maintenant encore avec 3 ans ! J adore et je les recommande vivement
Switched to these after my little refused his Tommy Tippee bottles , my little one still suffered with colic so not so great at being anti colic , love the dummies aswell they also do other cute designs on them. Think these are great tho the teat shape is better I think and my little one still uses them now at 10 months.
Bolton
Fantastic fantastic bottles. They were a godsend when my first baby didnt take to the teats on the bottles we had originally bought. Loved everything about them. The design. Feel. Self sterilising feature. The dummies also helped with his teething. Love love love the MAM bottle and would recommend.

Looking for your answer?