MAM Anti-Colic Ultra Soft Silicone Nipples uploaded by Cherie N.

BY MAM

Ultra Soft Silicone 3 Bottles in Colors for Girls MAM designers have created a silicone nipple that babies instinctively like.  Because it feels so familiar.  Thanks to the patented silk surface. The ultra soft silicone nipple and the Anti-Colic are a perfect team:  silky soft surface and ideal milk flow. The switch between Mum and MAM is easy - babies feel relaxed and happy with the MAM bottle right from day one. Breast feeding is best for babies.  For a flexible solution the innovative Anti-Coli makes switching between Mum and MAM particularly easy. The Anti-Colic is just one of the innovative development is the MAM design studio.  Its vented base works according to a unique natural-flow principle that ensures a smooth milk flow. see more...

• I'm breatfeeding but will soon be sending my little one to daycare....5 Answers
MAM Anti-Colic Ultra Soft Silicone Nipples
  • "Just make sure you get all the parts back together the right way or they will leak a little. " in 1 review
  • "I would recommend them." in 1 review
  • "We ended up giving them to a close friend and her daughter loves them ." in 1 review
  • "There were too many parts to clean, and the leak factor was ridiculous." in 1 review
Daniela G.
Daniela G.
I tried multiple bottles these are the only ones the baby would take. He was super picky on bottles and them bottles were amazing. He would cry and fuss and take these like a breeze. They also have great pacifiers, but if you don't close the bottle well it could leak.
Cherie N.
Cherie N.
Omaha, NE
Mam bottles are by far my favorite bottles! We tried many different brands of bottles and different types of nipples and mam are the only ones my daughter will take. They are very easy to clean since every part of the bottle comes apart for easy cleaning.
Kimberly l.
Kimberly l.
Omaha, NE
My daughter loves this bottles she cannot drink out of another bottle because she wont like the nipple of other bottles she got so used to this bottle nipple. I also like them because it helps babies for them not to inhale to much air.
Maggie Z.
Maggie Z.
York, PA
It's been a while since I've used this bottle, but my son loved it. He was very picky when it came to nipples on bottles, but he seemed to love this one. And I loved the bottle because the bottom screwed off, so it was super easy to clean. They never leaked, and the nipples never wore. So, I bought a bunch more of them for the little girl I'm due to have. Hopefully she likes them just as much! I'd recommend these to anyone with a baby.
Kaitlyn B.
Kaitlyn B.
Fredericksburg
Loves these my son had acid reflux and colic and these worked amazingly. They can also be sanitized in the microwave by itself which is super convient for a busy mom. Never had an issue with leaking as long as the seal was in right and everything was tight. Some find how many parts to be inconvenient but being mom to a premie it was important to me to be able to get every inch clean and disinfected.
mercedez f.
mercedez f.
This is the only bottles and pacifiers that my son will take . they are good value and the price is affordable and not to high. We have tried at least 10 different bottles and this is the only one he likes . really good bottles.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
North Augusta, SC
I've tried about 5 or 6 different types of bottles and my 3 month old, adjusted to this brand quite easily. He had colic for the first 2 months of life and these seemed to help soothe him. They are super easy to clean and sterilize! Also, they're very adorable!
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.
We tried literally every brand of bottle and Mam is the best! My daughter had a milk protein intolerance so we struggled a LOT with feedings -- sometimes she would just take 2 oz over an hour period. On a whim I picked up a pack of these when I saw them because they were the same brand as her pacifier. Life changing!! Super easy to clean, too, because they self sterilize in your microwave. We are huge Mam fans.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
My daughter for some reason won't take these bottles or their pacifiers . We ended up giving them to a close friend and her daughter loves them .
Jenniffer R.
Jenniffer R.
Newport, MI
My little has a severe tongue tie and she is able to latch on and eat out of these. They are easy to sanitize and use.
Bailey N.
Bailey N.
Durand, WI
I'm breatfeeding but will soon be sending my little one to daycare. Has anyone had problems with there babies taking these bottles??