BY MAM #21 in Baby Bottles

Easy Switch between Mom & MAM. Self- sterilizing in just 3 minutes! Comes with a 1 flow nipple. Patented base ventilation for smooth milk flow. Removable plastic cap helps keep nipple clean when not in use. see more...

• do these bottles really help with fussy ness?1 Answers
  • I am pregnant with my 2nd baby boy and I'm looking into using the...2 Answers
  • Has anyone compared these to Dr. Browns?7 Answers
Amber T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are heavenly!
Some of the best bottles ever for the price and I've seen the comparison as an infant teacher. They blew my expectations out of the water and all of the babies that trio them liked it. I would definitely buy again for my own and would recommend to others!
Alanna C.
La Porte, IN
These bottles are amazing! I was originally using the playtex bottles which i do like, but i received these at my baby shower and decided to give them a go. They turned out to be our favorite bottles to use by far. I love how easy they are to clean and sterilize especially because i handwash all my dishes. Not to mention i love the design and the cuteness of them for my baby girl. Overall you can't go wrong with these.
Julia M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Our daughter has gone 5 bottle brands now, she is 4 months old and she's seemed to have an issue one way or the other with each bottle. She already was using mam pacifiers so I decided to look into their bottles. We recently purchased and she immediately took the bottle and drank her full 6 ounces with no problems. She didn't fuss and seemed rather happy with it. The bottles design is awesome, it's a self sterilizing system with 5 removable parts. Easy to clean and put together as well as take apart.
Ashley C.
Lisbon, CT
These are the only bottles our daughter will take! She has always favored the MAM pacifiers, so when she stopped taking the Dr. Brown's bottles, we switched to these. She has never had a problem drinking from these and you can hear the air coming out of the bottom. We use the Dr. Brown's bottle warmer and water collects in the bottom of the bottom. We tip the bottle on its side and it comes out. If we did not realize this it would have burned the baby when we tipped the bottle to feed her.
Christina S.
MAM is hands down the best brand for baby! My son hardly had any issues with colic after using these bottles. I was very satisfied and so was he. I love the quick sterilization, it's so convenient! I highly recommend these bottles to parent with or without a baby who deals with colic! Not to mention all the nice health benefits and the cute designs!
Amee R.
Salisbury, NC
After having my daughter i was on the hunt to find a bottle that she would love and i came across the mam anti colic bottles and  she took them the first time without a fuss after that time she wouldn't take any other bottle but i didn't mind because they was a good price and quality and i can find them every where if i have a second child i will be buying these again i would recommend to every mom.
Nicole K.
Necedah, WI
absolutely love these bottles. i have never had an issue with these. my baby girl loves them and they really know when the new nipples should be upgraded. the only thing i would say is a downfall on these is that the larger bottles come with a size one nipple so you have to purchase new nipples immediately.
Brooke H.
Cabot, AR
Easy to clean, and the only bottle I could get my son to take that helped with gas and colic. Very affordable! My only con would be the sizes, they're kind of in-between and are based on odd number of ounces rather than even. I continually recommend these!
Miranda S.
My son would absolutely scream his head off because of colic before I purchased a set of Mam anti-colic bottles. The difference was immediate! After his first feeding with these bottles he burped well and settled into a restful sleep. More importantly, this trend has continued! It was heartbreaking watching him suffer the way he did and I'm so glad that this bottle has helped. I hadn't purchased them earlier because of complaints of different parts (now I know there's one extra step in putting this together, so complaining about screwing the bottom on as taking more time is just plain lazy), and because of complaints that the bottles leak (I've had minimal leaking, mainly when I try to put the bottom on the bottle too fast and don't pay attention to how well I've gotten it on). Even if there were more steps and the leaking was worse I'd still use this to get the results. It's worth it to not have my baby screaming in pain, and seriously not all that bad to deal with. I've ordered more.
Oh and the sterilization feature is awesome. No need to boil, just assemble it as directed and pop it in the microwave! Nifty!
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I absolutely loved this bottle when my daughter was a baby. It made supplementing and nursing easier. My first one I got at a baby expo for free after using that one I was hooked.
staci B.
arcadia, FL
Has anyone compared these to Dr. Browns?
Emily P.
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby boy and I'm looking into using these bottles instead of the ones I used with my first son. Are these good bottles to use while also breastfeeding?
Ceara S.
Fort Towson, OK
How do you use the self sterilization part? I'm assuming it was in the directions that I didn't read!
Nicole M.
Columbus, OH
do these bottles really help with fussy ness?