MAM Anti-Colic Bottles 5 oz. Pink uploaded by Melissa B.

BY MAM

Makes Switching Between Mum & Mam Easy Babies stay calm and relaxed because they don t swallow any air. 0+ months. BPA free. Leak proof cap is ideal for the dynamics of everyday baby life. Patented ultra soft silicone nipple surface for a soft silky feeling. Wide opening for easy filling and cleaning. Vented base for ideal flow. see more...

• "Overall, I would recommend these bottles though." in 2 reviews
  • "I highly recommend this bottle." in 1 review
  • "this is the first time ive used these and I have 4 kids, and by far these are the best bottles I have ever used." in 1 review
  • "Super easy to clean (all the pieces come apart) and they are reasonably priced." in 1 review
  • "Received these at my baby shower very cute but my daughter wouldn't take them or the pacifiers !" in 1 review
Lisa N.
Lisa N.
Saint Cloud, MN
My breastfeed baby likes this bottle best!

Pros: nipple shape seems to work for baby; easy to clean because top and bottom screw off of the bottle; nice size for a young baby.

Cons: many pieces could mean lost pieces.
Margo C.
Margo C.
Coram, NY
Got these this week. Love! Love! Love! No more fussy baby after feedings. Usually had a hard time feeding cause had to stop and burp her constantly but now she's fed so much better and I'm happy that she's satisfied.
Allie H.
Allie H.
Charleston, AR
One word to describe these bottles AMAZING! our son uses Mam and Nuby bottles he won't take any other!!! he also only likes the mam pacifiers and teethers! Mam is a great brand!
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My son is 6 weeks old and these are the bottles we use for him. We started with another brand, but we were unhappy with them so we tried these and I'm hooked. They help with his colic and gas. They are super easy to clean since everything comes apart. I have had a couple leak because i did not get the rubber seal put back in straight, but that was my error not the bottles.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
Middle River, MD
Received these at my baby shower very cute but my daughter wouldn't take them or the pacifiers ! We gave them to a good friend and her daughter takes them , and she loves the brand .
Jenniffer R.
Jenniffer R.
Newport, MI
My baby does not have colic but had a horrible tongue tie and was not able finest out of a regular bottle or breastfeed and we tried these bottles and she was able to latch onto these and eat out of them without choking!!! And I love that they are self sanitizing!!
Katelyn L.
Katelyn L.
Haverhill, MA
These bottles are the best bottles out there. I went through a ton of bottles and my daughter finally settled on these. Easy to clean and assemble.
Joanne H.
Joanne H.
I was not impressed with these bottles at all. First of all they leak, and second when they don't leak the liquid comes out of the nipple way too easy and fast (for a breast fed baby) My daughter would keep ending up with tummy troubles because it pours out of the nipple so fast.
Veronica S.
Veronica S.
Rialto, CA
This are one of my favorite bottles they last longer I only had to be replacing the nipples but they are neat as well. and inexpensive.
Mary S.
Mary S.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert
This is the first time ive used these and I have 4 kids, and by far these are the best bottles I have ever used. they are a bit pricey but well worth it. they are really easy to clean and is almost impossible for milk residue to stay and reduces colic a bunch. I highly recommend