MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack

MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles are the ideal baby bottles for breastfed babies and formula fed babies alike. Featuring SkinSoft nipples designed to feel just like the breast, switching between breastfeeding and bottle feeding is simple and easy. Even better, 94%* of babies accept and drink happily from them. Combine this with MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles' advanced anti-colic design system to reduce colic, gas and reflux symptoms and you can see why babies love MAM bottles! Parents appreciate the convenience MAM baby bottles add to their lives. Between their wide openings on both top and bottom for easy cleaning and efficient drying and their three-minute microwave sterilization with no extra parts or devices, MAM bottles help on the go parents feed their babies easily and effectively. *Market research 2009-2017 with 1,508 babies.

Are these good for preemies?
What is the best thing about the mam bottles
Where can you find these bottles
Start your review of MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack!
Emily M.
Shelton, WA
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack uploaded by Emily M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have tried so many bottles and brands and these ones seem to be my daughter’s favorite. She’s almost 1 and this has been the brand since birth. They are roughly $5 each or bundle deals at Walmart. Not bad! MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack
sydney  H.
Burbank, OH
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack uploaded by sydney  H.
Purchased at: Target
I ABSOLUTELY SWEAR BY THESE BOTTLES! for the first couple months of my sons life he could go from boob to bottle easily! The cleaning is SO much easier compared to other bottles. 1000% worth it!!
Sarah J.
Broxton, GA
These are the BEST bottles ever. All my children had colic but with these bottles my last baby has done so good. I wish I had known about these bottle with my other two. Way better than Dr. Brown in every possible way. You can even sterilize them by rearranging the parts and placing it in the microwave.
Mai H.
Costa Mesa, CA
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack uploaded by Mai H.
The only bottles brand that my daughter would take . We went through 6 different iind of bottles and this brand is the only one that my daughter takes . Maybe because the nipples is similar to mine . Very easy to clean . Make it very easy for us .
Devon T.
Moneta, VA
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack uploaded by Devon T.
Love these bottles. They work great for a newborn. Easy to clean and sterilize. Would definitely recommend.
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I have tried almost every bottle under the sun for my baby and this is the only one she will take. They are somewhat difficult to clean and you have to make sure that the seal is properly in place before you fill them as they will leak if you don't, but my baby likes them and that's what matters most.
Corinne C.
Hampden, ME
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack uploaded by Corinne C.
Purchased at: Target
These are my daughters favorite bottles. She likes some thing about the rectangular nipple. There's not too many pieces to clean and we buy replacement pieces anywhere at Walmart or target. They're very affordable as well! This one even went down the disposable sink!
Gurvinder K.
After weeks of having a miserable newborn and changing formula many times, we opted to try new bottles. After reading the reviews these seemed like the best option. I’m so glad we bought them. The design basically allows air to escape through the bottom of the bottle so the infant isn’t swallowing as much air. They come completely apart and are easy to wash. The lids also have a little flap on the side so they can be removed easily (which is much better than the other brands). I will highly recommend these to all of my friends.
Dawn Z.
Browns Mills, NJ
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack uploaded by Dawn Z.
I love these bottles there inky one my daughter uses they steril easily they are easy to clean love that they come apart and the nipple is great my daughter has reflux so needs the cereal in her bottle and these bottle are great for that she is not quiet ready to hold it she will be able to have a great grip on this bottle
Gurmeet K.
San Jose, CA
I love this mam bottle very much. It has vents in the base and helps the air stay away from my babies tummy. It’s super soft nipple mimics the feel of a breast which helps my baby to switch between breast and bottle feedings. It had helped my baby to digest easily. It help in reducing gas, burping and spit ups. You can sterilize this cute BPA free bottle in just a few minutes in the microwave.it perfect for when you need to feed your little one. It is very easy to clean because it has wide openings at the top and bottom.I bought these bottles for niece and nephew. I would definitely recommend this mam bottle to every parent with newborns. Awesome bottle for infants.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juanita V.
il y a 3 ans
MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack How many babies like these bottles? It was the only one my daughter would take. She won't take the pacy but bottle she did.
Cynthia G. il y a 3 ans
My baby love this bottles... and is my second baby!!!