MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack

MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles are the ideal baby bottles for breastfed babies and formula fed babies alike. Featuring SkinSoft nipples designed to feel just like the breast, switching between breastfeeding and bottle feeding is simple and easy. Even better, 94%* of babies accept and drink happily from them. Combine this with MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles' advanced anti-colic design system to reduce colic, gas and reflux symptoms and you can see why babies love MAM bottles! Parents appreciate the convenience MAM baby bottles add to their lives versus other bottles . Between their wide openings on both top and bottom for easy cleaning and efficient drying and their three-minute microwave sterilization with no extra parts or devices, MAM bottles help on the go parents feed their babies easily and effectively. *Market research 2009-2017 with 1,508 babies.

Anyone have a baby that won’t take a bottle? Did y’all try this?? Struggling with a bc baby that doesn’t like bottles! I’ve tried so many diff ones but hate to keep buying if they don’t work.
do these bottles really help with fussy ness?
I am pregnant with my 2nd baby boy and I'm looking into using these bottles instead of the ones I used with my first son. Are these good bottles to use while also breastfeeding?
Start your review of MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack!
Michelle A.
My son loved the pacifiers so I thought he'd love the bottles. He didn't really like them and they leaked.
Cadee W.
Mesquite, TX
These bottles were easy for me to transition my daughter to from breastfeeding. These are the only ones she likes.
Kelsey C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
They are the best bottles ever I love them for my kids and I love that you can use them to sanitize binky’s by putting it in the bottle and then putting a little water in it and steaming the binky for 1 minute and if you flip the nipple upside down you can sanitize it as well.
Ashley L.
Frankton, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm in absoluteove with these bottles and I've tried them all from comotomo to Dr. Brown to Tommee tippee, these are the only bottle she can take and doesn't get hiccups nor a bunch of air that makes her just irritated. I can't say enough good about these in all honesty I'm so so happy I found them and they aren't as near expensive as some of the others they have 2 different sizes I'm pretty sure 5 oz one then a 9 oz. And they are self sterilizing, I added a video to how to you put it together to pop in the microwave for 3 mins but in the video I dont show that you add water to it after you put in the white seal, and the cap also measures the perfect amount to add ❤️ MAM Anti-Colic Bottle 9 oz., 2-Pack
Hannah D.
Saint Cloud, MN
These are my new favorite bottle for my son. I noticed huge improvements with my son's gas when using these and these are 10x easier to clean than the dreaded dr. Browns bottles. I will be recommending these to all my new mommy friends.
Lauren J.
Centereach
These are my sons first choice. I love that you sterilize them so easily. Only downside is all the parts but I understand why for the venting system
Danika C.
Batavia, OH
I absolutely loved this bottle when my daughter was a baby. It made supplementing and nursing easier. My first one I got at a baby expo for free after using that one I was hooked.
Yohandra F.
Hollywood , FL
Just got these bottles yesterday so far so good. Baby seems to like the nipple and he doesn't seem as colicky. They are self sterilized in the microwave which is a plus. I definitely recommend it i got the clear bottles.
Christina S.
MAM is hands down the best brand for baby! My son hardly had any issues with colic after using these bottles. I was very satisfied and so was he. I love the quick sterilization, it's so convenient! I highly recommend these bottles to parent with or without a baby who deals with colic! Not to mention all the nice health benefits and the cute designs!
Cynthia S.
This is a pretty good bottle as far as bottles go. However, my son still won't take it. The nipple is quite a bit softer than other ones that I've tried, but no such luck. Good luck to you breastfeeding mamas!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...