BY MAM

Mam air silicone pacifier (2 pack) see more...

Buy on www.ama...*
  • "My daughter loves MAM pacifiers." in 1 review
  • "Love this brand and all of the cute designs for the paci." in 1 review
Courtney B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I really like these pacifiers, and they are the only kind my daughter will use now. I tried buying the nuk ones, and she spit it right out and wouldn't take it back. I really like the glow in the dark feature on some of them too!
Madelyn B.
Racine, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Man pacifiers are the only ones my girls liked. I especially like the air flow designs, like these, so moisture doesn't sit on the face. Man also makes glow in the dark pacifiers which really helps during the night.
Kate C.
Springfield, GA
This is the only paci my breastfed daughter would take. I thought the open design made it easy to clean up and grab out of boiling water. It was also cute to watch her little lips suck on the paci. 😋
Skyler K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These pacifiers are awesome! Not just these ones but all the Mam pacifiers! My daughter's couldn't use these for a while since they would hit her nose and I noticed that the ones she could use seemed to put a gap in her front teeth. My son however, who used these since he was newborn, has straight teeth. I'm not sure if that's 100% why her teeth did that but I think so ha. Besides that, they are great quality and last a long time.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are lifesavers! We started out with the silicone one piece pacifier that the hospital gave us. My son hated it and refused to take it. Then our neighbors told us about MAM pacis. These literally changed our lives! I recommend them to all parents.
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great pacifiers! Babies have the tendency to want to pull out there pacifiers and bc this doesn't have the handle to do so, they can't! They are easy for the baby to use and they even glow in the dark in some packs.
Shannon T.
Guymon, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are my favorite pacifiers for my son. He loves them because they are easy for him to pick up and put in his mouth. I love that I can still see him smile and it doesn't leave any marks on his face. I will continue to buy these every chance I get!
Veronica M.
Morehead , KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really like these pacifiers. The shape is perfect that it allows air to go around to the face. My daughter drools like crazy teething and this paci seems to help keep her face from getting a rash. She also likes holding it and her small hands can grip it better. I love that this brand doesn't have a ring that flops that way when baby is sleeping that doesn't wake them. This brand also has other designs that we love.
Bella R.
El Centro
Literally the only pacifiers my daughter would use. Really affordable and you get 2 (sometimes there are 3) in a pack. Also, look out for the sizes, there is a 0-3, 3-6, & 6+ all in months. The shape is perfect, it contours to fit comfortable in baby's mouth. And I love that the pacifier's body is open, makes it really easy to attach a pacifier clip to it. They also come in many colors & designs. Also really convenient that they come in a case, give one to baby & pop the other in the case and throw in your diaper bag as a backup!
Jenny B.
Thought that I couldn't love the MAM pacifiers more -then we found the MAM Air! These are the best! I love that my son can breathe easy while pacifying on this binky. It's super adorable that when using this pacifier, you can see your baby smile through the cut out which I love; it's just something so precious.
If your baby has ever been stuffy and you've wondered if they can can get enough air with a paci in their mouth (haha, moms think this stuff), this product will make you relax knowing that your baby is getting max airflow!