MAM 9 oz. Anti-Colic Bottle in Blue uploaded by Debbie S.MAM 9 oz. Anti-Colic Bottle in Blue uploaded by J B.

BY MAM

The MAM Anti-Colic Bottle ensures easier feedings for your baby. Its vented base with small air holes allows for maximum air flow and balances air pressure inside the bottle to reduce gas and burping. Wide openings and 5 parts make cleaning hassle-free. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Brittany O.
I love these bottles! My son really took to the nipples even when I was pumping and has no nipple confusion. We have begun to feed formula exclusively now, and I have since bought nine to use! We used several different brands and these were his favorite!
Debbie S.
Kingston , NY
My 5 week old is already drinking 6oz of formula!! So i switched from the 4oz to this! Hes been doing better ever since!
Yohandra F.
Opa Locka, FL
Just got these bottles yesterday so far so good. Baby seems to like the nipple and he doesn't seem as colicky. They are self sterilized in the microwave which is a plus. I definitely recommend it i got the clear bottles.
J B.
I love MAM because of the nipple is more easy for my LO to hold it and colics free!! The material is great and I like the way it comes you can separate the bottom and like that I feel I clean it better. I like the shape of the bottle and the colors they have. They look pretty not exaggerated.