BY MAM #2 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Kyla H.
Oklahoma City , OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loved the MAM pacifiers so I decided to buy these to try out and to use as travel bottles instead of the main ones she used. turns out she ended up liking these ones better! I'm not sure if it was the shape of the nipple or what but either way we had a happy baby and a MAM user from here on out
Sandra C.
Wenatchee, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I actually got a smaller bottle in a goody bag at the hospital. My son only took this type of bottle and no other. So I decided to buy the whole pack of four bottles and two pacifiers. I absolutely love this bottle and highly recommend to other moms with babies that have issues with other bottle brands.
Lupitta F.
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
I recently bought one of these for my 5month old baby . She didn’t like the bottle nip . Since it has a weird shape. besides that I think it has too many things that just take up space like the what white thing at the bottom. the outside purple ring. i liked the color but , i wouldn’t buy it again.
Elaine E.
Wellesley, MA
I am loyal to mam bottles these are great when your baby is about 5 months and up. My baby loves all mam products. This particular bottle is a little on the heavy side but I would overall recommend any mam bottle!
Karla M.
raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like this MAM bottles. I breastfed my baby until he was about 10 weeks and he started daycare. I sent him my expressed milk on this bottles and he accepted from the beginning. I like the fact that they reduce gas
Milli V.
Absolutely loved these bottles my son has used mam products since birth and is now using their sippy cup. They come completely apart so their easy to clean. Have a wide neck opening if you use formula and the one I bought had the two different nipple selections between sippy cup style to flow 1.
Tiffany M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
These bottles are wonderful. My baby girl found these nipples easiest to latch onto and they are self sterilizing. You don't have to boil them because all of the parts come apart to be cleaned. Her doctor recommended them to me when she had a reaction to my breast milk. They are pricey though.
Taylor H.
Terre Haute, IN
Totally recommend these! My son would not take any other bottle. I bought to many kinds. He will only use these. There are also trainer cups as well that help them transition off the bottle. And also extra heavy flow nipples for babies that are older. He would only use these bottles and pacifiers
Alexa R.
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
These were my go to bottles for my little man. He had trouble with colic his first few months and these helped a lot. They are easy to put together. My son latched right on to this. I was also breastfeeding and with this, he didn’t have an trouble latching. I loved them and so did he
Amber S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite bottles even thou my daughter won't take them she takes the mam sippy cup only and it's close to a breast like form so it works great with my daughter since she is only breastfeed she has never had a bottle she won't take one and she is almost 8 months old....
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Hermann, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

Amazon