BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Katie D.
Morganfield, KY
Absolutely love the MAM bottles! I originally bought the Playtex VentAire bottles, baby always had milk leaking out the sides and had a hard time with the nipples. My MIL bought a pack of MAMs and wanted me to try them. I immediately ditched the playtex bottles. The shape of the MAM nipple fit into baby's mouth easier and doesn't leak milk. I will never use any other bottle again as long as I can get away with it.
Rachel B.
Virgie, KY
We got a free sample size 4 oz bottle from the hospital when our Baby girl was born. I tried to breastfeed but I never produced enough so I was thankful I had this bottle for backup when we had to begin supplementing with formula. I ended up buying more because she liked them so good, we also use mam pacis too!
alejandra_canales C.
Reno, NV
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
Bought this bottle because I’ve had bought the 5 oz ones and we needed the 8 oz and faster flow my baby loves this bottle and that’s why I didn’t hesitate in buying the bigger size one helps him big gas and reflex as well definitely recommend this bottle
Cassadee L.
I received these as a gift. I felt it was super cheap Chinese made product.  Baby had issues with this nipple. Holding the bottle was kind of awkward beaver of its shape. Pro: mine dame with a pacifier that may baby occasionally uses (she is mainly a thumb sucker)
Yvette M.
Love these bottles. One thing I will say is you have to be sure to remove and wash ALL parts thoroughly. Especially the little rubber lining piece at the bottom and let pieces dry before reassembling bottles because I found that mold could form in that area if not washed and dried properly. That is completely due to user error(aka my husband) and not the fault of company.
Yaritza O.
Completely loved these bottles they're my sons favorite he eats so comfy with these and has never had issues with tummy aches or colic plus who doesn't love easy to clean bottles the wide neck is so convenient I've never spilled while preparing my sons milk
Taylor B.
Decatur, AL
These are the only bottles my daughter will take. We've tried just about every other brand and she won't take them. We haven't had a problem with her having gas since we made the switch either. I love these bottles! I find the self sanitizing feature is wonderful as well!
Iana A.
Palm Desert , CA
These are the only bottles/pacis my baby will take, we've never had an issue with a gassy baby either & with combination of breastmilk he has had 0 spit ups!! I would recommend to every FTM. A little hard to clean but other than that great!
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Great bottles! My daughter loves these! She has used them for 6 months now. The formula does not come out fast so she does not have an issue keeping up with the flow. She does not get gassy or colicky from these also! They help reduce the amount of air intake!
Amanda M.
My son is a HUGEE fan of these bottles. He only took to 3 kinds of bottles and this was one of them, we got one from the hospital and it worked great from the time I realized breastfeeding wasn't working for us!
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers