BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
Thedse are my son's favorite bottle. I love the flat nipple. I think they make it easier for him to latch on. They also disassemble which makes cleaning and sanitizing them easier.
Alicia G.
Henagar, AL
My son loved these bottles. These bottle were worth the price I paid about $12 at Walmart. My son had gas really bad from sucking air. I even tried the Dr. Brown bottles before these and they did nothing whatsoever to help. I would definitely recommend these the bottom twist off and allows for easy cleaning and they are able to be sanitized in the microwave by just a few simple steps. I would say these nipples are the closest that would be to a mothers breast, so it's easy to transition a baby who has previously been breast fed.
MaKenzie B.
kernersville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
My son’s favorite bottles he loves them they are only ones he will drink from . They are great and affordable too ! Definitely will use them when we have another baby.
Stephanie W.
Midland, MI
My youngest loves these bottles and we actually had a sample bottle from the hospital, which made us realize he liked these more than another brand we were originally using. He uses mam pacifiers as well. I hate the million parts, but it's easy to clean and they have held up well so far. Love the color options and the slim bottles are easy for him to hold and feed himself now.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The hospital that I had my son in gave me a smaller one of these and my son loved it. so we went and bought bigger ones. I love how they don't leak easily and when I had to switch my baby over from the breast to bottle, he transitioned easily. we tried every bottle out there and different sized nips and he still wouldn't latch right until he had this bottle then he loved it! I would def recommend trying this bottle or any mam bottle. they are good for babies who bf and need to drink out of the bottle.
Ashley J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Mam is the only bottle my son would use. They are easier to clean than most anti colic bottles. I love that these have instructions for sanitizing in the microwave. It makes cleaning super easy. They also come in cute colors and designs. They are a little more expensive than I would like at around $5 a pop but obviously worth it and cheaper than some other brands.
Tasha V.
Muncie, IN
We exclusively breastfed for the first three months then the unthinkable happened and I stoped producing milk. We tried almost every bottle on the market and my son would scream and scream because he didn't like them. I found the mam bottles at Walmart and decided to give them a go around and they worked perfect! My son loves these bottles and won't take any others! I definitely recommend these bottles! I will definitely be using these with our future children!
Tahere M.
Pasco, WA
These bottles are pretty awesome. They are super easy to clean and there's no way u can miss a spot. The bottom comes off so you can give it an extra clean incase u miss a spot. My middle son loved these bottles and he had a hard time liking bottles. I would recommend this to anyone mom especially those starting out.
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great bottles i love that they are so wide makes it so easy to clean. These were my son's favorite brand, he had a tongue tie and the round bottle nipples were  hard for him to latch on to, but these nipples made it a lot easier for him. He was able to keep all the milk in his mouth and stay latch through a whole feeding. The better latch meant a lot less air in his belly and a lot less spitting up. These were a lifesaver.
Katie D.
Morganfield, KY
Absolutely love the MAM bottles! I originally bought the Playtex VentAire bottles, baby always had milk leaking out the sides and had a hard time with the nipples. My MIL bought a pack of MAMs and wanted me to try them. I immediately ditched the playtex bottles. The shape of the MAM nipple fit into baby's mouth easier and doesn't leak milk. I will never use any other bottle again as long as I can get away with it.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers