BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Paige H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
My nephew struggled a lot with colic when he was a couple months old and these bottles were a life saver!
raiza r.
puerto rico
Love these bottles the nipple is exactly the same as the pacifier thats way baby like it so much.
Soukaina B.
SALÉ, Salé
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nice bottles, good product, mom bottles are the best bottles for babies. I like them
Heather D.
Somerset, KY
I do recommend these. They're great bottles, just a lot to take apart and clean.
Rukiya M.
My niece is the small one of this. Love the screw on bottle, ease to clean.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back