BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Fatima R.
Seaside, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My daughter use to love these and they are so easy for them to use it and we'll just adorable
Erin C.
Gilroy, CA
I had one of these and I only used it twice before tossing it. My son hated the nipple shape
Sabrina H.
Louisville, Ky
I love these bottles. The helped my son with his colic. The only down side is all the pieces.
Mikaylah M.
Church Hill, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
These are so good, I recommend them to everyone. My son had colic and these helped so much!
Megan M.
I have four of these bottles for my baby they are very handy cause ethey are easy too clean
Taryn C.
Chipley, FL
There's an anti colic series of these bottles that are great. My daughter loved the nipple.
Megan S.
Royston , GA
They are the only bottles my baby girl will take. Easy to clean and comfortable to hold.
Kasandramarie a.
tampa
These are the only bottles my baby took without getting gas, great if your weaning too.
Brooklyn A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💓💓💓💓.They are the best and they are really cute.Also try 2 Ounce
Ariella H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
These are the only bottles my daughter will drink out of! We have them in every color
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back