BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Brittany P.
Tuscumbia, AL
These bottles are the only kind my son would take, along with the pacis. Easy to clean and sterilize and easy to reassemble
Rachel B.
I LOVE Mam bottles! My son is very picky on what he like and he takes these amazingly. They are very easy to clear as well.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
Seriously MAM bottles for the win!!!! Best bottles for nursing babies! No nipple confusion, easy to clean and sterilize!!
Santana M.
New Albany, IN
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
These bottles are amazing!! We used them with our first son there so good and really help with less gas on there belly!
Teresita G.
Harvey, LA
Used these with both my girls and they are great and minimize gas, the only bad thing is having to wash all the pieces,
Bobbie B.
Prestonsburg , KY
My baby loves these the nipples are diffrent they are sideways but my baby will take any kind of bottle hes not picky
Tyna B.
These are great for someone who is switching from breast to bottle. Baby has less nipple confusion. Well worth it.
Chantal H.
Love these bottles, easy to take apart and clean. Very affordable. Would recommend any paren't to buy this brand.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
These bottles are the closest thing to the real thing that I have found... I like them a lot for my little guy.
Jamie L.
These bottles did not work well for my daughter. She would not latch on to them and they were also very leaky.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers