BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda K.
Lyman, SC
These are the best bottles ever!! My daughter was breast Fed and I transitioned her with these bottles and she latched immediately!
Kate B.
These are my favorite bottles! After having 4 kids, and trying just about everything, I can promise you there is no better bottle!
Stefanii A.
These are the only bottles my boy/girl twins would use. I tried all kinds of different bottles until these & they were a miracle!
Desirée T.
Olympia, WA
Cute bottles, no colic or gas issues, my bottles did leak though. I would say as long as they don't leak they are worth the buy.
Erika M.
Mc Farland, CA
My baby loves them because they are similar to the mothers nipple . I breastfeed my baby and give him formula . They are awesome
Daphnie J.
High point NC
My son 11 months still love this, this is the best Since my son was born I used Nam MAM and I love it I don't want to change it.
Sierra D.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I liked these bottles the first few uses but when trying to warm them they retained a lot of water and leaked all over the place.
britt j.
We love MAM bottles. My son has been EBF but we occasionally give a bottle and these are the only one he takes to perfectly.
Courtney F.
Gaffney, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are sooo cute! Have a gift set for our son. Can't wait to try these on him. My nephew used them & he did well,with them
Rachel B.
I LOVE Mam bottles! My son is very picky on what he like and he takes these amazingly. They are very easy to clear as well.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers