BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Kristin G.
Stewartstown, PA
I nurse and supplement due to weight issues. My daughter refused these bottles. It's a shame they don't make them wider like a human nipple!
Emily F.
Selmer, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are great bottles they help with gas and are easy for baby to latch on too, just have to put a little elbow grease into cleaning them!
Jessica J.
Omaha, NE
These are amazing and were the only bottles that would work for my son. Best anti-colic bottles out there and believe me we tried them all.
Stefani C.
Albion , NY
My now 3 year old loved these bottles. they were the only ones he'd use. they lasted well and were easy to clean which is a huge plus!
bianca g.
Looooove these bottles they are easy to clean and my son loved them he didn't want any other kind of bottle after i started using these
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We LOVE these bottles. They are amazing for transitioning a breastfed baby! I've used these with my youngest two and they loved them!
Caitlin P.
Loved… These bottle! My daughter literally wouldn't drink out of anything else after these. Differently would recommend! #bestbottles
Amanda K.
Lyman, SC
These are the best bottles ever!! My daughter was breast Fed and I transitioned her with these bottles and she latched immediately!
Kate B.
These are my favorite bottles! After having 4 kids, and trying just about everything, I can promise you there is no better bottle!
Stefanii A.
These are the only bottles my boy/girl twins would use. I tried all kinds of different bottles until these & they were a miracle!
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back