BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica H.
This is the only bottles my daughter likes. After trying a few we finally came across these. I love how the bottle comes completely apart for easy and thorough cleaning

Best bottles ever! I've had 3 kids my second and last being 16 yrs apart and all I can say is wish these were available then! easy clean up and no no bottle brush needed to catch and spread germs! highly recommend!!!!!!!
Miriam T.
Santa Ana, CA
These bottle worked perfect on my son he love the nipple from the bottles. He hated the other bottle nipples until we true this ones. He had a better grip to them.
Rachel G.
Connellsville, PA
The only bottles my baby will drink from, and I'm not complaining because they are my favorite. the only complaint I have is that if you don't pay attenion in putting them together correctly, they will leak
Sarah H.
Portland, OR
These bottles are great. My son was getting frustrated with the slow flow of the Dr. Browns bottles, so we switched. My only complaint is that the nipples wear out faster than I'd like.
Amy L.
Mesquite , TX
I absolutely love these bottles! They are so similar to the mam pacifiers that my daughter took this bottle much better than any other. The bottles are also very easy to clean.
Kelsey B.
MY FAVORITE!!! Never leak!!! The only bottles my son will take. You. An even sterilize them in the microwave with the pieces it comes with. Nipples are like the breast. Great bottles.
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
Love Mam!! These are my sons favorite bottles! I love that they are easy to clean and priced well
Sara D.
Waldron, AR
I love these bottles! they are easy to clean because all the parts seperate! I work at a daycare and these are all our favorites because we know they are CLEAN!
mekisha a.
Grundy, VA
These work great to release air in the bottle to keep your baby from sucking air and getting an upset tummy! I use these and the dr Browns and both are amazing.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers