BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bottles are awesome! They are the only ones my son would take. They really help reduce bubbles making for a happy baby. They are easy to clean as well as sterilize in the microwave.
Sandra T.
Clarks Hill , SC
We use these with my nephew that is colicky. They are the only bottles that we have found that help. It was nice to be able to feed him and not have a screaming baby a few minutes later.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
I absolutely loved these bottles til I moved up the nipple stage, then they started leaking really bad even with new nipples. The price is ridiculous when there is much better brands out there. Mam pacis are the best though!
Brittany L.
Adairsville, GA
These are the best. My 4 month old absolutely loves these he eats so well when I use mam. Woo purchase more for my next child. And recommend them to everyone having a child
Maggie Z.
York
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Both my son and my daughter took to this bottle over any other type. I never had any issues with leakage. The bottles were easy to clean and assemble. Although my word of advice is to be absolutely sure to put the rubber piece in the bottom part of the bottle or milk will leave everywhere (I forgot to do that one too many times). The writing on the side didn't wear or scratch off over time. Overall, it has great quality. I'd recommend to any new mom to buy this bottle and give it a try. It also comes in purple for little girls!
hannah h.
Florence, MS
I really like their bottles and so does my son. He had no problem transferring from breast to bottle but overall the pricing sucks. It would be better if they were a tad bit cheaper.
Ginette G.
Holt, FL
Mam bottles are the only bottle my baby will use. The nipple fits to her mouth with out touching her nose, Plus the ring at the bottom keeps her from getting gas.love them
Nada F.
Ironton, OH
This is the only bottle that my youngest son would take. While pregnant we had all intentions to use other bottles but received one in a kit we brought home from the hospital and once we used it he wouldn't take any other bottles.
Maria P.
Columbus, GA
Love these bottles. When my son came home as a preemie, it was the only bottle with a slow enough flow. It's great that they're easy to sanitize and they're easy to hold
Jessica H.
This is the only bottles my daughter likes. After trying a few we finally came across these. I love how the bottle comes completely apart for easy and thorough cleaning
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers