BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Tiffany H.
Salt Lick, KY
Both of my sons absolutely loved these bottles. My second son started using these after nursing and he done so well with them. I would definitely recommend these bottles. And I will definitely use these again!
Daisy W.
Brentwood, CA
Love MAM bottles! We use the pacifiers, so I thought my little one would like this bottle. Great for colicky babies. Kind of a pain to clean though, since the bottom has an extra piece to help with bubbles.
Reona W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son likes these! Sense he was two months old he decided he didn't like bottles anymore. We bought this bottle from Walmart and kept offering it to him and he took it! I totally recommend this product!
samantha b.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE BOTTLES AND ALL THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!! my daughter still uses the silly cups. We have tons of the bottles and I can't wait to use them with my son as well. I recommend these bottles over every other.
Morgan B.
Greenfield, IN
I love these bottles these are the only bottles that my premature son would take while breastfeeding and had no confusion with them at all and they offered a perfect suction for him to pace well !
Jessica C.
Golden Valley, AZ
These bottles are great for a caulicy baby. We had tried almost every bottle that walmart sold, and these were by far the best. I'd defiantly recommend these for caulic rather then medications.
Renada R.
Newport News
My baby loves the nipple on theses bottles however it is frustrating put the bottles together because of the different parts. If you don't put it together right you could end up with a mess.
Kendra H.
I tried to breastfeed my youngest son but he wouldn't latch. I pumped my milk into these bottles and he lovesssss these! The kid wouldn't take anything else. Easy to clean, and cute patterns.
Tia B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love, love, love these bottles! Mam bottles and pacifiers are the only brand my nursing babies will take. I recommend these to any mom who is breastfeeding and has to give baby a bottle.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bottles are awesome! They are the only ones my son would take. They really help reduce bubbles making for a happy baby. They are easy to clean as well as sterilize in the microwave.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back