BY MAM #3 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I received one bottle from the hospital and it was the only one my son liked. It really reduced colics, easy to clean and convenient to carry in a purse. highly recommend to any parent.
Geraldine D.
Great bottles! Easy to clean baby loved them very affordable. My only con is that the rubber piece at the bottom of the bottle gets dingy fast and there's no replacement piece for that.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
After trying 5 different bottles with my 2nd child, this was the winner. There are easy to clean and she just liked the nipples for it better. I don't remember these leaking a lot either.
Erika Z.
Loooove mam bottles! I switched to theses after the dr Browns and it was the best idea ever. Easier to clean for me and the designs are just too adorable. It also has a unique look to it which I love. Totally recommend these to my mama friends😀
Savina S.
Hickman, CA
I love these bottles ! These were the only bottles that my boys would take since they were mostly breastfed they would not take any bottle but this brand. Super easy to clean as well. Definitely have to say these are my favorite go to bottle.
Samantha C.
I love the nipple shape of these bottles; however, I didn't like the actual bottle. I had issues with leaking and the base has to be screwed on just right to not get leaks. I ended up using this nipple on the dr Browns bottles. Perfection!
Kaitlyn T.
Fresno, CA
I'm a first time Mama and so I went through several brands of bottles trying to find the perfect fit! Until I found MuM bottles! There my babies most preferred bottle and I love them because they break down into 3 pieces for easier cleaning
37734CRISTHINA N.
Davenport, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Ama Estas botellas no Quejas heno! Me encanta hijo Que contra cólicos hijo y las Únicas Estas botellas tomaria mi hija.  Probamos Varias Otras Marcas CUANDO Primero Tratando de Darle Una botella y no aceptaria Otra Cosa Que Estas botellas
Hazel J.
I like how this bottle can detach from The top and also the bottom. And I also like how if I wash the bottle how it's a self sterilizing bottle. The other Cool thing about it is it's unique nipple and the way that it fits in My babies mouth
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love that you can find these at walmart I just have a hard time finding the pink ones lol. my daughter lives the nipple on here as well as the nipple of the pacifier. her mouth is really small and she is and blend to latch on these easily
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Hermann, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

Amazon