BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
I got a free #mam bottle from the hospital we had already bought avent. I mostly breastfed but the mam made it easier for him to latch on than other bottles it was am easier transition for my baby boy when I needed a break.
Keshia D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love theses for the simple fact my baby don't prefer other bottles except one other type. I love how easy you can take this apart and clean it with no problems. Happy baby means mama very happy!
Jess L.
These bottles are the only ones that my daughter with a high palate is able to use. It has made my return to work SO much less stressful knowing that she is taking her bottles from her caregiver. We currently use the 5oz bottles but will be getting larger ones soon.
Maria S.
These bottles are great. These were my sons favorite bottles. It made it easy tto go from breastfeeding to bottle. This became the only bottle he would drink from. Also I never really had a problem with him having colic. I definitely recommend this product to moms!
Eileen M.
Woodridge, IL
These are the only bottles my son will take. They are a pain to clean because there are several pieces, however it guarantees that they are clean - there are no hidden parts that can get moldy. They are however hard to find, we ended up having to order them online.
Priscilla A.
Lihue, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These bottles were the only bottles my newborn would take. He was breastfed and I went through many different types of bottles. He really enjoyed it and they are easy to clean as both sides open up. I never had any problems with leaking I would recommend these to others.
Geraldine D.
Great bottles! Easy to clean baby loved them very affordable. My only con is that the rubber piece at the bottom of the bottle gets dingy fast and there's no replacement piece for that.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
I received one bottle from the hospital and it was the only one my son liked. It really reduced colics, easy to clean and convenient to carry in a purse. highly recommend to any parent.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
After trying 5 different bottles with my 2nd child, this was the winner. There are easy to clean and she just liked the nipples for it better. I don't remember these leaking a lot either.
Erika Z.
Loooove mam bottles! I switched to theses after the dr Browns and it was the best idea ever. Easier to clean for me and the designs are just too adorable. It also has a unique look to it which I love. Totally recommend these to my mama friends😀
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers