BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Arianna J.
Las Vegas, NV
Been using MAM since my baby was a newborn. This is the perfect bottle for her and since she isn't breastfeeding she loves it compared to regular ones. Thank you for creating such an easy to clean bottle!
Ayrianna N.
One of my favorite bottles we ever used. The flow didn't seem to be to fast. I love how easy it is to take apart plus it can self sanitize if you follow the instructions. I definitely would repurchase.
Autumn
Sioux Falls, SD
After receiving these bottles as a gift, I must say that they are pretty nice bottles. My son latches easily and they are convenient to clean. My only downside is that my son excessively spits up and these bottles seem to make it worse. Otherwise, they are a wonderful choice.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son actually did not like these bottles. They didn't help with his colic at all unfortunately. We ended up switching to Dr Brown bottles. I would not purchase again. They are available at Walmart.
Kristi G.
Milford, DE
Only bottles I've used for all 3 of my kids. The nipples are very similar to nipple shape so if you pump( for in public) and breastfeed at home it doesn't seem to have any affect. They last awhile too
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
For a gassy baby, these are a must. They are kind of a pain to put together, but all 5 of my kids have loved them. The nipple fits perfectly into baby's mouth no matter how big or small. And they really grow with your child. Not to mention 1000% less gas issues. Great Buy!!!
Sarah R.
Des Moines, IA
My daughter refused a bottle for the first 9 months. This is the only bottle she will drink out of. It is easy to clean/break down. Has been wonderful for my colicky baby. Definitely will use again!
Selena U.
Lehigh acres , FL
If my daughter wasn't so picky when she was fresh out the womb I would have chosen these bottles over the dr. Brown. Only because these are easier to keep clean, less pieces to wash. she seems to love them now that she is 8 months and is much easier on me as well to wash.
Jess L.
These bottles are the only ones that my daughter with a high palate is able to use. It has made my return to work SO much less stressful knowing that she is taking her bottles from her caregiver. We currently use the 5oz bottles but will be getting larger ones soon.
Keshia D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love theses for the simple fact my baby don't prefer other bottles except one other type. I love how easy you can take this apart and clean it with no problems. Happy baby means mama very happy!
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back