BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Kaytlyn A.
Crescent city , CA
My absolute favorite bottles! Made transitioning from breast to bottle so much easier! My baby loves them and this is the only bottle she will fall asleep with. They help tremendously with gas and colic as well!
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Just like the pacis these bottles are amazing and adorable! My daughter loved these and they made everything so simple!! My nephew also only loves these bottles I recommend to anyone who is planning to bottle feed
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
While I loved the ease of washing these, my daughter HATED the nipple. She would scream and push them away. I tried three times to give it to her on different days and she refused it back time. I had to throw them out.
Sabrina A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this for my youngest son and it's honestly the best bottles and nipple combos that we used for him it really helped him when I would give him bottles while he was still breastfeeding acclimate to taking the bottle
Kate R.
These bottles are amazing. If your baby has issues taking to a bottle, absolutely try these. The nipple is designed to make it easy for baby. My little dude took to it right away. I would definitely buy again!
Maria S.
My twin nephews love these bottles. They arent hard for them to hard at all. They dp not struggle with them. They are simple and cute. I believe The shape they have is good for babys to get a nice grip on them.
Michelle C.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
With my first baby she loves them. i tired at first looking for a bottle to help me out to switching my breast to the bottle. though the only bottle that could it were these. which i was happy because on my first tiresd she love them. I'm glad i found them to help me out with my babygirl.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
I love how you can sterilize them in the microwave and how they don't let air bubbles build up and how easy it is to clean them! My baby loves the nipple shape as well! I definitely will buy her these again!
Chelsea W.
Rome, GA
My favorite. I've used many brands and types these win hands down. The design is ideal for any of my babies. My second son wouldn't take any other bottle. The bottle is too large for my warmer but we made do.
Josalynn D.
APO, AP
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Obsessed! They never leak, easily come apart to clean, cute colors for boy girl or gender neutral. My baby wasn't liking his NUK bottles too well so we switched to these and it was such a smooth transition.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

back