BY MAM #3 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Samantha R.
Hialeah, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
These were my daughters favorite bottles! I received one for free from my registry bag at Babies r us and decided to try them with her when a different bottle gave her too much colic and these are great for colic. It has a vent system that you can change until it is perfect for your little one. These are definitely my favorite brand out there.
Carlee A.
Dothan, AL
My son loves these! He will only use these bottles and I like them as well. They are made to reduce colic which is great! They are usually on sale at babies r us and are affordable. I recommend them to any mother. I am going today to buy more!
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
I got one of these from one of my aunts when I was pregnant with my first. They ended up being my sons favorite for the first 5 months! I love them too! I loved how they all come apart so you can clean everything well. You have to extra careful with the plastic ring though, they get really nasty if you don't make sure they're really clean!
Corinna P.
Richland, WA
ONLY bottles our little Izaiah will take. The creases in the nipple make it so the rubber doesn't rub on his upper lip or his chin as bad so it makes feeding a lot more comfortable. Would 100% recommend. Only downside (to me) is there are many pieces to the bottle, but nothing of mold hazard or anything. I'd choose these over any other bottle.
Brittany B.
Carthage, MS
My youngest daughter loved these bottles specially to use for feeding bottles. We actually really liked them she latched on to them good. We got them as a baby shower gift and I'd recommend! My baby wouldn't take dr Browns but she took these.
Meghan G.
Vestaburg , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Loves these bottles no complaints! I love that they are anti colic and these are the only bottles my daughter would take. We tried several other brands when first trying to give her a bottle and she wouldn't take anything but these bottles
Kayla C.
Sacramento, CA
A great bottle. I love that it has a built-in sanitizer so you don't have to buy a sanitizer if you only use these bottles!
The nipple shape is great also i used these with my son and breastfed. They are a little pricey but worth it. I would definitely buy again.
Paige H.
My mom bought me a pack of these before my girl was born, I didn't know how great they were until she was born and needed them. Never once has my baby had a problem with gas or colic. She's almost a year and she's ever only spit up 3 times her whole life! She only uses these bottle so I'm convinced it's the bottle :)
Bailey Z.
Love these bottles! I also love the price. I mean it's not super cheap, but it's pretty reasonable for two bottle. My daughter also loves the shape of the nipple, so this product was definitely one we kept grabbing for at the store.
Kelsey S.
These MAM bottles are amazing. The nipples are perfectly shaped for babies mouth, the bottles are easily cleaned, nd come apart everywhere so that all noood and crannies can be washed. I've nevwr had a bottle leak, and both of my babies prefer MAM brand bottles. For some reason, they arw also easier for my babies to hold.
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Hermann, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers

Amazon