BY MAM #6 in Baby Bottles

From MAM, this two pack of eight-ounce baby bottles is designed to nurture your baby during feeding time. With an anti-colic design, these bottles ensure controlled milk flow and feature a wide mouth system to be as close to breast feeding as possible. An easy-to-read scale on the exterior helps you measure accurately and keep feeding time trouble free.

• Does anyone wash off the bottles and then simply steriliz...1 Answers
  • Anyone that breastfeeds use these bottles?2 Answers
  • What brand of bottles did your little one use? 👶3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cheyann S.
St Clairsvle, OH
These bottles are more than what is advertised. My son will only use these bottles. When we started using them his gas was reduced, his spitting up, and his fussiness. They are super easy to clean and even easier to store because they break down into 5 pieces per bottles. Because they break down its easier to get to those tiny spots that usually remain stained or smelly in other bottles.
Danielle a.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the only bottles my youngest will use  I like em there affordable last a good while and I usually just buy new nipples for the bottles it's a lot more affordable the only thing I don't like this brand is very difficult to find like at Walmart or target but there awesome bottles
Rebekah M.
My baby boy is exclusively breastfed, but when I do use pumped milk, these bottles are his favorite. The milk flow is perfect. Cleaning and sanitizing is a breeze. I usually just wash them with my dishes, but occasionally I like to boil them. There are very few parts, so reassembling the bottles is very easy and quick. Mam products have been a lifesaver for this Mama.
Kaitlin J.
These bottles are the only ones my breastfed baby will take when I pump. We tried so many and he immediately took to these. The nipple is shaped different then any other bottle. I love that they are vented so he doesn't get any air while drinking from them.
Gabriela E.
El Paso, TX
As a first time mommy I never knew what a difference a bottle would make. I started off with the NUK brand bottles and the nipple hole was to big and the flow was too fast for my newborn. Then I opted for the tomee bottles they were just too big and spilled everywhere. Finally third time is the charm when I found the mam brand. They are the Perfect bottles and my baby loves them even the pacifiers. I love who easy they are to clean with the 3 piece removable parts. A plus that they also stop colic.
Caurel R.
Vermillion, SD
We tried 5 different brands of bottles for our breastfed son before we found MAM and he wouldn't take ANY of them! MAM has changed our lives! These are the only bottles he will take and we experienced zero nipple confusion. My son is 5 months old now and is still using MAM!
Rachel O.
These are the only bottle my daughter will take and has ever taken. She refuses any bottle except for this one. They can be a pain b.c all the parts, but the airflow works, my daughter never has a tummy ache. Cleaning is a bit longer but worth it.
Bridgette H.
I absolutely love these bottles. My baby ended up with colic the first week home and kept it for almost 2 months these bottles were a lifesaver . I just recently upgraded to the larger ones. I have tried other bottles but these were the best!!!
Cinthya P.
My babies ONLY like these bottles! As newborns they were very colicky and these are great because they don't swallow so much air. They come apart to be able to clean thoroughly . Definitely recommend for babies going from breastfeeding to bottle.
Selena L.
Slayton, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: MAM 2 Pack 8 Ounce Baby Bottles - SIERRA ACCESSORIES more...
I got one of these from one of my aunts when I was pregnant with my first. They ended up being my sons favorite for the first 5 months! I love them too! I loved how they all come apart so you can clean everything well. You have to extra careful with the plastic ring though, they get really nasty if you don't make sure they're really clean!
Katie G.
Clovis, CA
I'm trying to find a bottle that my breastfed baby will take. he's 5 months old and I've tried many and he won't take any. has anyone had any luck with these that were in the same situation?
Bianca V.
Riverside, CA
In comparison to Dr.Browns bottle how do these differ?
Angie H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
So my son has been using the Avent natural bottles. I've heard good reviews from this brand and is very curious. Now does anyone know if it's pretty similar? Nipple wise.
Elisa P.
Madison, WI
Does anybody know if I can sterilize these in the medela steam bags?
brooke b.
Montgomery Cy, MO
Has anybody else experienced these bottles even when take the bottoms off and clean after they've been used and boiled that gunk still clings to the bottom. I'm lost on what to do any anwsers